1. Lift both lids of the toilets and add a 1/8 of a cup of pet shampoo, to the water in the bowl
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him, whilst carrying him to the bathroom.
3. In one movement place the cat in the bowl and close the lid - you may have to stand on the lid to aid the washing process.
4. The cat will now self agitate, and make ample suds! Never mind the noises which come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this!!
5. Flush the toilet three to four times. This provides the 'Power Wash' and 'Rinse'.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Please be sure that their are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand as far back as you can behind the toilet and lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom and run outside to dry himself.
9. Both the toilet and Cat will now be sparkling clean