Getting There

Just an update. I first posted in May when I'd just been diagnosed with moderate Emphysema and after 3 months of chest infections, X-Ray and CT scan I was a little scared and gasping like a goldfish - 2 months on I've jacked the cigs, back at work and walking 3 miles a day :) big high spot on Thursday just gone... Took my grandchildren to Arundel Castle and climbed the whole 131 steps up to the Keep. Xx

7 Replies

• How wonderful isme, an inspiration, lovely to hear xxx

• Those steps at the castle are some climb. Well done ! :)

• Hi Isme its great hearing good news about someone doing well.131 steps wow how happy you must feel keep it up and your keep this disease in its place! :) Janexx

• Well done, very impressed. Keep up the good work, just remember as time goes on with the fags you will improve all round.

Keep it up

David 1968

• Thank You everyone :) was so scared a few months ago. Talk about a wake up call. I'm more positive now and going to try to stay fit and healthy for as long as I can xxx

• Well done. Keep it up. Positive mental attitude helps as well as exercise. I too have been very ill so need to get back to where I was a few weeks back. Once again,well done you!!!!!! X

• Well done you !!! It's good to hear a positive story, it gives me a boost knowing we can fight back. x

You may also like...