FOR SALE PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR - INOGEN ONE G2

FOR SALE PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR - INOGEN ONE G2

Comes with backpack, trolley, nasal cannulas, one 8 hour battery, in car charger. New filter needed between users is fitted and I have a spare. The user manual. Flow settings 1-5. Suitable for taking on flights. Excellent condition. £1000.00. Barnet area. Sorry do not take any notice of the date on the photo it's a new camera and I can't work out how to change it, photographed today 29/6/14. Bought in May 2011 by first owner for £4000 used only 3 times, we are the second owners it was bought in Jan 2014 used 2 days a week for up to 5 months to visit family on the weekends. Easy to carry and works well, allows you to get out and about, we were very happy with it. Obviously no guarantees or returns. Battery gives 8 hours use but it can also be used on the electric and in the car.

Last edited by

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Star33.

Hope your well.

Have a few questions about the inogen g2.

How long have you had it and is it still under guarantee.

What is the life of your batteries do you have 12cell 4hours or 24cell 8 hours.

Would be great if you could let me know As my Dad maybe Interested .

Many thanks.

Enjoy the sunshine today.

Max. :)

• Hi Star33.

Just noticed you replied to your other ad and wanted to send you my sincere regards for the loss of you Dad.

Max.

• Many Thanks. I have hopefully answered all your questions. Regards.

• Thanl you Star33 I will get back to you if my Dad is interested.

Max

• Hello Star33.

I have been speaking with my Dad regarding inogen g2.

Hope you dont mind but He wanted me to ask is there any possibility of you reducing the price.

As he said it is a bit expensive for him.

Many thanks and kind reguards.

Max :)

• Hi Max

We have been checking the accessories and charging batteries etc, and i'm afraid one of the batteries is not taking a charge the other one is working perfectly. So for this reason we would be willing to accept £800. Let me know if this is acceptable. Regards.

Star33

• Hi Max

We have been checking the accessories and charging batteries etc, and i'm afraid one of the batteries is not taking a charge the other one is working perfectly. So for this reason we would be willing to accept £800. Let me know if this is acceptable. Regards.

Star33

• Hi Star33.

Thanks for info on battery, where they both 24 cell 8 hour battery packs. Sorry cannot remember if you said. Just that on add it state's one 8 hour battery.

If you could let me know would be fantastic. Then

I can speak with my Dad later today then get back to you.

Kind Regards.

Max.

• Hi Star33.

I am enquiring to see if you still have Inogen one g2 for sale.

Kind regards.

Max.

You may also like...