1. Use it as a skipping rope - get too breathless.
2. Sit on perching stool and wonder why cannot breathe - leg of stool on pipe crushing it.
3. Roll it up on the same side as collecting dirty washing - had I got pegs it could have been the washing line.
4. Stick the pipe down the gap in the bath board - shower water ran down pipe, onto floor and through to kitchen ceiling and fused the light.
5. Get roasties out of oven without tucking pipe behind pinny - didn't melt all the way through.
6. Remember it is an Oxy pipe and not a good look to have it coming through a knicker leg.
7. Have it trailing through the centre of the room so everyone can trip over it. Well I have to wear it.
8. Turn over too many times in bed - end up trussed up like a chicken.
9. Get out of the chair, trip over pipe, then feet, fall down, hitting the wall, landing hard. Bruises found where bruises shouldn't be.
10. And finally - do not stand in doorway with 2 full grown labradors on their leads, waiting for hubby to get home to take them to vets. They saw him and dashed to greet them, pulling me along behind. There was a loud snap as my mask and pipe parted company, and I carried on flying up the path. Landed in hubby's arms out of breath. I cannot walk without Oxy very far, but did manage to get back indoors. Not a night for taking the numbers.
Well I have done, what about the rest of you Oxy addicts? Keep smiling D