few little jokeys xxx

KISS JOKE,

I lovingly gave my niece a kiss on the cheek,upon seeing her at a family get-to-gether,

AFTERWARDS I noticed her wiping her cheek,

ARE you wiping my kiss of? NO she smarly replied, im rubbing it in,

ADVICE JOKE,

TAKE my advice, I don't use it anyway,

FRISBEE JOKE,

I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger,THEN IT HIT ME,

TEN THINGS I NO ABOUT YOU,

1,you are READING this

2, you are HUMAN,

3,you cant say the letter P without moving your lips

4.you just ATTEMPTED to do it,

6.you are laughing at YOURSELF,

7,you have a smile on your face and you skipped no 5

8, you just checked to see if there is a no 5

9,you laugh at this because your a fun, loving person,and EVERYONE does it,

10,YOU ARE PROBABLY GOING TO SEND THIS TO SEE WHO ELSE FALLS FOR IT,

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hilarious tws. I am still laughing and they are all so true! With regard to saying the letter P, I was determined to do it so tried it loads of times. The best I could come up with was something similar to he. I need a good laugh today. My friend and neighbour died last night, have got a heavy cold (had it last week, then seemed to get better, but has returned worse than before), have lost my voice again, am in a neck brace and can't breath properly. Apart from that and a couple of other things I am absolutely fine! Thanks again for giving me a good laugh. I am just curling up in bed today so in between sleeps I will post some jokes. Take care, hugs xx

• Oh dear huggs,you are in the wars! You definitely need some jokes,take care please! Sorry to hear about your friend,I'm sure you'll miss her.

Big hug to you,my friend,xxxx

• They made me giggle! Tried saying P with rather hilarious results! Keep them coming,I think we all need a smile at the moment! xxxx

• Fell for it hook line and sinker. :-D :-D

polly xx

• Just got back from taking a load of rubbish to the tip, old carpet and underlay etc. Ready to start painting now :)

Thought I would see if TS3 has put a few jokeys on and I'm pleased to see you haven't let us down.

Still looking for no 5 dam you!!

Very Funny Ha Ha :) now where's that blummin paint tin???? probably with no 5 somewhere.

Tony xx

• Well I certainly had a smile on my face when I read it, and yes, I did look to see if there was a number 5. ;-)

You may also like...