RIP Richard AT

I have learned today that Ric hard has sadly passed away.He was the press officer of the Oldham Breath Easy group and although he was a very sick man he worked in the background not only for the group but studied with the intention of helping others with lung deseases . He will be sadly missed. condolences to his family have been sent by the group. Joyce

19 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm sad to hear that news Joyce, condolences to the family and his friends at the group. Another sad loss of one of our members. xx

• That's sad news indeed Joyce. Please pass on our condolences fro the forum too. He sounds like a lovely man. xxxx Peeg

• I will let club members know of messages received on here. I hope his family will find comfort to know he had caring friends here. Joyce

• So sorry to hear such sad news , He was always so helpful . x

• Sad news indeed.He was always so helpful,a lovely Gentleman.Do pass on our condolences.

Thanks for letting us know Evelene,he will be missed by a lot of people.RIP Richard

• Such sad news.R.I.P. Richard

• That is sad ,if i remember rightly he was studying for a degree to help others .

condolences to his family

Dorothy

• How sad, thank you for letting us know. My sincere condolences and love to his family. TAD xx

• R.I.P. Richard. My condolences to his family.

• Richard rest in Peace and Love, no more suffering, praying for peace and comfort for your family and friends,huff xxx

• Such sad news R.I.P. Richard condolences to his family.

polly xx

• I had missed his posts over the last couple of months. Such a kind, gentle man. Rest in Peace Richard. My condolences to his loved ones. xxxx

• Oh dear such very sad news to hear about Richard may he rest in peace now he will be missed such a lovely person.Condolences to his family on their sad loss. Janexx

• R.I.P.

• So Sad I will say a prayer for his family and friends.

• Thank you Evelene for conveying this sad news to all of us. Condolences to Richards family. I am sure he will be missed in many groups and is now at peace.

• R.I.P. Richard. Thinking of your family at this sad time xx

• we will miss him too.

• Sorry to hear such sad news. My condolences to the family. X

You may also like...