here we go again

good morning all who are up . its nearly 4am and the day has started with me waking up coverd in spots and itching like mad . wife has sent me down to living room . shall sit here till docs open at 7am . was feeling pretty good yesterday don't feel too bad today really .one of grand daughters came round sunday . probally caught it off her when we were playing crib . just watching john Wilson fishing on telly wouldn't it be nice to be paid for some thing you love doing .

Last edited by

9 Replies

• Hi Tobydoo,afternoon here in Aus! Sorry to hear of your spots,itchy ones at that,not nice! I wonder what it is? You'll have to let us know! Do hope your day improves,& yes,it would be lovely to get paid for something one loves! We're you a bit of a fisherman? xxx

• hello wendells .really loved my sea fishing . got pictures all over wall of biggest fish ive caught . most of my relations are in aus . in Melbourne . xxxx

• Fishing, ever tried fly fishing for trout bud, I am going to try and get back to it this season!

• Hi Squady.......If you fancy a bit of river fishing, and your able to get to South Lincolnshire would be welcome to spend a day with us..

My better half loves fishing, so bought this cottage next to a small river when we retired. There's a long landing stage for chairs or to sit on with feet dangling in the water if you so wish. I'm a dab hand with the tray of liquid refs to & fro !!

If the fish play fair and give them selves up its not a bad way to spend a few hours.

• Hi Tobydoo, Sorry about your itchy spots which must be irritating. Hope the doc gives you something to clear it up. I can't get over the fact that you can go and see your doc at 7 a.m. Here it is 9a.m. on the dot unless it is an emergency. Lucky you having that option. Take care hugs xx

ps My day has started with a howling gale and me chasing my bin along the path. I am still in my jim jams so hope nobody saw me!

• Fantastic image of you chasing your bin in your jimjams,hope you caught it.Nasty rain here in London so I,ll be stuck indoors.Might wire up the Strat and twang a few tunes just to annoy ,wake up, the neighbours haa haa.Merry May Day everybody,good luck with the spots Tobydoo!D.

• Happy May Day to you D. Yes, I thankfully caught my bin before it rolled down a flight of concrete steps. Its still blowing a gale and raining so it wasn't a pleasant experience! I really hope no one saw me as I will never hear the end of it.! Don't get too wet in the rain! hugs xx

• Wife has sent you down to the living room? You should have told her to get down to the living room. lol

• There is chicken pox going around at the moment?

You may also like...