Sometimes Doctors may not say what they mean:
(1) By the time he was admitted, his rapid heart had stopped and he was feeling better!
(2) Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
(3) On the second day the knee was a bit better and on the third it had completely disappeared.
(4) The patient has been depressed since seeing me since 1990
(5) Healthy appearing decrepit 69 year old male, mentally alert but forgetful.
(6) The patient refused an autopsy
(7) Patient has left his white blood cells at his previous hospital.
(8) Patient left hospital feeling much better, except for his original complaints.