Have you ever?

Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, surely I can't look that old?

I will call myself Anne (not real name), and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his dental diploma which bore his name hanging on the wall.

Suddenly I remembered a tall, handsome, dark haired boy with the same name had been in my secondary school class some 40 years ago.

Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then?

Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded the thought.

This balding, grey haired man with the deeply lined face was far too old to have been my classmate. After he examined my teeth I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park School.

"Yes, yes I did. I'm a Morganer. He beamed with pride.

"When did you go to college?" I asked.

"In 1965" he answered. "Why do you ask?"

"You were in my class!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely.

Then the ugly, old, bald, wrinkled, grey haired plonker ....asked, "What did you teach"!!!!!

16 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Ha ha Huggs, I liked that one. Very funny.

Bobby xx

• Excellent! xxx

• He must have been reading your mind and decided to get his own back :)

• Glad you enjoyed this! Its NOT a true story, by the way!!

• Thats lovely Huggs :) :)

• Ha!ha! Love it. X

• Relieved it's not a true story Huggs :) x

• So am I, but I hope you enjoyed it all the same. xx

• Nice one hugs, you almost got me going.

• Haha xxx

• Loved it,good one! xxx

• I was going to say lol but being of a certain age I,ll just say haa haa,very clever!

• I'm of a certainly age now (I think!), but we can still lol and grow old disgracefully! Its all about fun.xx Glad you enjoyed it anyway.

• LOL very good thank you

• Very funny Huggs, did'nt see that one coming! Xx

• Hi Kin,

My goodness, doesn't time fly! This was a long time ago now, and had almost forgotten it, so have had another giggle about it. Glad you like it. lol

hugs from Huggs xxx :)

You may also like...