lung cancer solutions

I was fighting against a cancer stage 4.I think it is very important that family support to win, because i was very weak;really helped me participate in one group of affected by cancer, so my mood improved, also helped me a lot a medical adviser in treatment-cancer-stage-4.com (they are doctors),this is important .I recomended not surrender, because sometimes the first treatment does not work as me, and sometimes change doctors it is necessary.Read positive thinking books gave me more energy.During my cancer,i changed my diet,now i eat vegetarian organic food(now i not eat meat).I think is a set of things that help.

Xoxo

Linda

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Linda. I wish you every good fortune in the years to come.

Bobby xxxx

• Families can be really important to us when we aren't in the best of health.i do hope that things work out for you.

Good luck

X

• Positive thinking has an influence on how well we do. Welcome to the site.- D x

• Good luck Linda nice to read your positive post. Hope all goes well

• Hello Linda welcome to our friendly forum.The power of our brains knows no bounds,positivity is very powerful.Improves us no end i believe.You keep on trucking Linda your doing a grand job by the sounds of it.Nice meeting you,see you soon keep in touch with us. :) Janexx

• Hello Linda.

Welcome, and the very best of luck to you.

Kim xxx

• Welcome Linda, keeping a positive outlook will certainly help you and your family. Very inspirational post, well done! :) x

• Nice post Linda, good to see you are staying positive and seem to be doing well with this terrible illness. All the best to you. Libby x

• Well done Linda. Keep up the good work. M x

• Welcom, bravo and very best wishes to you for now and the future :)

• Well done Linda I think COPD is bad I admire your courage all the very best wishes for the future.x

• Hi Linda,great news,keep up the good work, Take care.X

You may also like...