SeQual Eclipse Portable Oxygen Concentrator For Sale

SeQual Eclipse Portable Oxygen Concentrator For Sale

Liberate yourself with this SeQual Eclipse Portable Oxygen Concentrator. It is stylish and its trolley with extending handle makes it so light and easy to transport in and out of hotels, offices, indeed anywhere you need to go. Suitable for pulse and constant flow, it comes complete with dark grey canvas zippered case which neatly holds all accessories and leads including AC mains and car charger, nasal cannula, spare filter, UK and US leads.

Good working order and condition. Cost over £3,000 new and am happy to accept £1,000 or near offer. If you would like any further information please contact me via my website sallyannsheridan.com

Last edited by

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Sally, Please can you advise if this item has been sold or is still for sale?

Thanks

• Thank you for your enquiry re the POC. I have someone interested and will hopefully be finalising sale by the end of this week. If for any reason the sale falls through i will let you know if you send your contact details to me via my website sallyannsheridan.com

I have to say I think its extremely unlikely that the sale won't go ahead and I wish you every success in your search. Love, Sallyann Sheridan

• Hi Sallyann,

Thanks for getting back to me. That's fine, please just contact me on his page if the deal doesn't go through. I'm using my iPad but on your website I can't open up the form for me to leave my contact details. Love Lynhurst

• Hi , I have one for sale if you are still looking

Regards

Howard

• Hi hgb2003

Thanks but I have confirmed to buy from someone else on this site.

Thanks again.

Lynhurst

You may also like...