Joke for Today

Subject: FW: Hinge

Subject: FW: Hinge

Charlie was installing a new door and found that one of the hinges was missing.

He asked his wife Mary if she would go to Bunnings and pick up a hinge.

Mary agreed to go. While she was waiting for the manager to finish serving a customer, her eye caught a beautiful bathroom Tap.

When the manager was finished, Mary asked him, "How much is that Bath Tap?" The manager replied, "That's a gold plated Bath Tap and the price is £450.00

Mary exclaimed, "My goodness, that is a very expensive Tap. It's certainly out of my price bracket."

She then proceeded to describe the hinge that Charlie had sent her to buy.

The manager said that he had them in stock and went into the storeroom to get one. From the storeroom the manager yelled.

"Ma'am, do you wanna screw for the hinge?"

Mary paused for a moment and then shouted back,

"No, but I will for the Bath Tap!!"

This is why you can't send a woman to

Bunnings/Home Hardware/Masters or Mitre 1

13 Replies

• Haha Berwick! that's a good one! Good morning to you, hope you are as well as can be :D love huff xxxx

• Good Morning Huff, Blue skies, sunshine and fluffy white clouds this morning. I am not too bad thank you, blood tests this morning and hospital this afternoon to see my Respiritory Nurse. Hope this finds you well. Berwick xxx

• Hope all goes well with the nurse Berwick, glad you have the blue skies, I'm wishing Spring would hurry up! :) xxx

• Very funny berwick where is this shop by the way. He! He! X

• love it lol, it,put a smile on my miserable face,,x

• Hi Berwick good to see you back to your old self, Jokes and all. Gave me a giggle to start the day thanks. Judging from the garden spring is round the corner as my cyclamen crocus are in full bloom, must like all this rain that we have had. Have a good day

• My plants have survived the winter too so far. Giraniums and cyclamen have not stopped flowering (they are all in pots).

• hi ostiad my cyclamen have only come into full bloom since last week and the crocus but they are in the garden not pots. But the pansies in the pots have flowered on and off since November, sign of the changing climates.

• it certainly is a sign of the changing climate, I just love my garden and can't wait to sit in it!

• Good one berwick! Hope you are getting stronger. Alson

• Brilliant!

• Love it x

• pooooooooor little women we love so much! Thanks Berwick, good to see youuuuuuuuu!

You may also like...