Happy Christmas to all my dear friends,& the BLF people,without them,we wouldent be here!

Happy Christmas to all my dear friends,& the BLF people,without them,we wouldent be here!

I know i have wished a Happy Xmas to some of you, but just in case I forgot anyone.......

I do hope its a happy day for most,for the ones feeling sick,or forgotten,you are in my payers,& hope you find peace.May 2014 be a better year for you.

Its going to be a hot one here,34c today,I believe warmer tomorrow for Xmas.

Will let you kow how it went later! Lots of love to you all,Wendells xxxxx

Last edited by

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Wendells. I love the puppie picture. Can you send some thirty four degrees this way please. We had a terrible day yesterday. Gales and rain. Today at the moment we have sun but I don't think it will last. Mikes much better thank goodness. He has been moaning about me being on my I pad so you can see how much better he is. He slept all afternoon yesterday and all night last night. Well I must go, lots to do. Write to you soon. Love Mavis. X

• Happy Christmas wendells . Thank you for keeping me cheerful.

• Happy Xmas to you to. The puppies are adorable. xx

• Hiya Holly, consider yourself missed!

Recent posts here are wishing you well and thinking of you - as am I xxx Peeg

• Happy Christmas Wendells, keep cool in the heat and we will try keep warm in the cool ;)

Wishing you and all, the very best for Christmas and the New Year.

I want a puppy for christmas :D, love the picture :)

x BC x

• Very Happy Christmas to you both, and all the very best for 2014. X

You may also like...