Oh little town 'neath moonlit skies

How still we see thee sleep.

As through the streets and on the roofs

A hooded figure creeps.

He climbs down all your chimneys,

He carries a large sack...

He fills it up with your mince pies

Then quickly hurries back.

********************************************************************************************************************************

~~ SINGALONG

We Three Kings of Orient Are>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

********************************************************************************************************************************

~~IT'S A CRACKER

Father Christmas: Doctor,Doctor I feel so unfit

Doctor : You need to go to an elf farm

KOTC

After the gifts have been opened

After the tree is gone

After the carols have faded

May the happiness linger on.

BREATHE EASY =FRIENDSHIP

Last edited by

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Nice piece of Christmas humour KOTC, thanks

• KOTC, you are so festive, great on a cold windy evening. Thanks for giving us so many laughs each day. Happy Christmas - Pergola x

• After that one it is you KOTC that needs to go to the elf farm. Lol. Berwick xx

• Care to join me? berwick

• Sorry KOTC the elf farm couldn't take on the two of us so the pleasure is all YOURS. lol Berwick XXX

• It Surely is a cracker. You've done it again King. That smile was on my face again. X

• Bless you King, I needed to smile tonight, my son was taken to A&E earlier tonight, chest pains, thankfully he,s fine, but Mum is having a whiskey in her tea, & I,ve just aged ten yrs, but as usual I can count on you to raise a smile, keep on keeping Kingy,

Love from

The Witch xxxxxx

• sorry to hear your trouble Whichy I will remember you and your family in my prayers. xx

• Thank you, xxxx

• Beginning to get a little feel for christmas and that helped it on its way thank-you velly velly much KOTC. :) Janexx

• Thanks for cheering me up KotC, it's not been the best of days and I needed that :) Julie x

• Another happy smile and a tune to sit in my head all day, thankyou.

• lovely thank you xx

You may also like...