Santa and the lotto ticket~~~ADVENT 11~~Please join in the spirit

.............................SANTA AND THE LOTTO TICKET

Santa finds himself in considerable trouble. His business has gone bust and he has some serious financial concerns. He's so desperate that he decides to ask God for help. He begins to pray:

''Oh God , please help me, I've lost my business and if I don't get some money I'm going to lose my wife .

please let me win the lotto.

Lotto night arrives and somebody else wins it.

Santa prays to God again, ''God please let me win the lotto, I've lost my business ,my house, my wife and am about to lose my car as well.

Lotto night comes and Santa still has no luck!!

He prays to God again,

''God why have you forsaken me? I've lost my business, my house, my car and my wife

I don't often ask you for help and I have always been a good servant to you.

Why won't you let me win the lotto this one time so I can get my life back in order?''

Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the sky parts open and he hears the words of GOD

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

'' OYE SANTA,YOU HAVE TO BUY THE TICKET FIRST.''

**********************************************************************************************************************************~~~SING

Oh I wish it could be Christmas everyday.............

**********************************************************************************************************************************~~~IT'S A CRACKER

''I think I'll have to take this sledge for a service,''Father Christmas sighed.

You'd never get it up the church steps!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

KOTC

BREASTHE EASY =FRIENDSHIP

Last edited by

21 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Nice one Richard, I liked that a lot. Reminds me, I must get my tickets. Hang on, Santa lost his wife didn't he? Mmmm thinking this through. lol

Bobby

• Naughty Bobby

• Lotto or wife, lotto or wife? Tough one that Bobby

• LOL, that was funny :) x

• On the mend bev Thank you

• :)

• Nice smile from that joke

• Santa had better win the lottery soon if he is getting me the usual pair of socks and smellies

• I think it has been arranged ,so don't worry Tinman

• Wonderful. xx

• Me or the joke? poemsgalore

• KOTC Pure magic well done. No pressies for you this year. Berwick x

• Just the same as last year,nothing changes Berwick

• She should know salsa

• Love these Christmas posts xxx

• More merry making to come newlands xxx

• Good Santa joke KOTC still giggling

• Poor ole Santa katieoxo60

• only 14 more to go Kingy, I hope you don't go getting cramp in your fingers! You,l not be able to open your prezzies off Santa :) :) :) xxxx

• Prezzies off Santa. now there would be something new!

• Rudolph thought this was a chimney. Santa came out of the hole and said to Rudolph: "No Rudolph! this is a manhole!"

You may also like...