Berwick Thank you

Hi Friends

May I say a very big thank you to all for the messages those me a speedy recovery. I did not realise how many unknown friends and known ones that I had. To say I shed a few tears was an understatement, and thank you all from the bottom........of my heart.

I am going to rest up for and until after the festive season. (so the Ayatollah has told me) PS that is short for my good lady. Psssst dont tell her I called her that or I will have xmas dinner in the garden irrespective of the weather. LOL.

Thank you once again, may you all have a very happy Christmas and I just wish I had a wand to wave so you will all feel better in the new year.

Love and Hugs to all and partners

Berwick/Graeme xxxxxxxx

8 Replies

• Happy Christmas to you, relax and enjoy, Xmas dinner in the garden Eh Berwick ?

• Oh what a lovely message Berwick. Happy Christmas to you and yours! M xx

• Bless you Graeme, good to see your humour shining through even when you are feeling poorly.

You rest up well and enjoy the festivities.

Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Best wishes BC

• You brought tears to my eyes! So hope you are allowed Christmas lunch indoors!!! Have a wonderful Yuletide getting better all the time ! With much love TAD xx

• Enjoy your rest and have a good one. :)

• Enjoy your break Graeme and very much look forward to hear from you in the New Year.

God bless you and yours xxxxxx peeg

• Oh Berwick. That was lovely. You take very good care as well. Have a lovely Christmas as well. X

• Hope you and "The good lady" have a great Xmas, and a speedy recovery, Love and best wishes, Heather XX

You may also like...