Chest infection

Hi all. I said I would give you an up date. My Husband is feeling much better now. The tablets have worked for him and the colour is coming back in his face. We don't want too many infections like that. He used his oxygen last night and we both slept better. It may be something to think about. You all take care and have a good day. For any smokers this one is for you.

The moment you're ready to quit

Is usually the moment

Right before the miracle happens.

Don't give up.

Love from us both.

15 Replies

• Really good to hear I have been thinking about you both, take care, with love TADxx

• Thanks Tad. This is why I like being on here. There is always someone here for you. X

• Phew, good to hear :)

• Hi Scrobbity. It is certainly a relief. He only just missed the hospital.

• I managed to escape there by the skin of my teeth too - when one starts to turn the corner the relief is incredible. :)

• I think my Husband takes it all in his stride and doesn't realise just how ill he was.

• That's good news. Sleep in itself is recuperative. :)

• Thanks Molimoli. I don't think either of us has slept like that for a long time. The medication was certainly very good.

• So pleased Marvary such relief for you both. :) Janexx

• Thanks Jane. It certainly was a worry.

• Thank goodness Mavary - I was concerned for both of you. Brilliant avoiding hospital with all its bugs. Onwards and upwards :)

• Thanks 02Trees. I am very relieved. He has actually ate his dinner tonight and enjoyed it. Two days ago he wouldn't eat anything.

• Hurray!!

• Very relieved for you both. Good luck with the recovery. :-) :-) Alison

• Thank you Appyalison. I'm very relieved. The medication certainly worked quick. Two days ago he wouldn't eat at all. He has eaten breakfast lunch and dinner tonight and enjoyed it.

You may also like...