Back from the Docs

Just came back, managed to stay out of hospital for a few days, doc has put me on steroids and a different lot of antibiotics. If not worked by Monday................hospital. I will try anything once, it was very much a close shave steroids or hospital, Doc chose steroids thank you Doc. He knows how much I hate hospitals. Lot of noise and gurgling in both lungs Dam Berwick xxxx

30 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well I now have my fingers crossed that these steroids work. Take good care and look after yourself. With lots of love and best wishes for a speedy recovery TAD xx

• Appreciate d TAD, thanks. Berwick x

• Hi Berwick Sit back give the steroids a chance to work and hopefully you will be a bit better on Monday, Remember Doc Knows Best. See you Monday. Matt

• Cheers Matt. Berwick

• Hi Berwick thats the way to do it.Heres hoping monday will be a different better storey. Janexx

• Thanks Jane. Berwick xxx

• Take it easy and keep warm, hopefully with rest the steroids will work, hope it works out for you

• Thank you, no choice but to put the feet up. Berwick

• Get better soon Berwick. Angie. xx

• Go for anything that makes you feel better. Husband is going into hosp for the first time, and true, it is only a blood transfusion, but I see the signs of reluctance. Me, been a nurse and a patient, not a big problem but I like a corner bed = quieter hopefully.

• Thank you Annie, best of luck with hubby,hope all goes well, hugs. Berwick xxx

• Thanks, Berwick x

• Good luck for hubby, annieseed. Alison :-) :-)

• My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours also Annie. xx

• Get well soon Berwick! M x

• Thanks M, working on that . Berwick xxx

• Hope the steroids work soon Berwick. Don't want you in hospital this close to Christmas.xx

• That's the way my luck goes. Thanks. Berwick xxx

• Nice one thanks. Oh how true. Berwick xxx

• I will pray for you and wish you and and wish you all the best

• Thank you. Berwick

• Hope the steroids kick in really quickly. Thinking of you berwick. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Alison

• Thanks Alison, Monday is not far around the corner. Berwick. xxxxxx

• Thinking of you, and wishing you a speedy recovery. Nannyb xxx

• Thanks NannyB. Berwick xxx

• Sorry to hear you are so poorly. I hope the steroids help. Drink plenty and keep warm.

• Thanks Mavary I will do my best.. Berwick

• Rest, keep warm and let the steroids do their job. (((HUGS))) xx

• Thanks Toci, it's friday now I know how my two dogs feel RUFF. Berwickxxx

• manuca honey with ginger and lemon cordial ... brilliant :) hope you better very soon.

You may also like...