~~~~~~~~~~~~A SENIOR MOMENT

......A senior moment

I have a problem with my house, it has two stories and it has stairs.

When I use them I have to stop midway to catch my breath.

My problem is that, when I'm ready to start again,

I can't remember if I was going upstairs or downstairs.

KOTC

BREATHE EASY =FRIENDSHIP

Join your local Breathe Easy

details from 03000 030 555 Mon-Fri 9am 5pm

Last edited by

22 Replies

oldestnewest
  • KOTC> It is no longer called a Senior Moment, in your case you definately had a

CRAFT moment

Cannot Remember A Flaming Thing. Good luck on the magical mystery tour of your house. Lol. Berwick

• Am I a 'Crafty B....r' then Berwick?

• Could be, maybe, maybe not,we will see. Berwick

• or maybe a Goosey Goosey Gander where shall I wander,

Upstairs, downstairs, moment

• But not in my Ladies chamber ann

• Hi, King. Wise words. I think it was you that mentioned Elvis P. Tonight, on ITV, there is a prog. "The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs"

• I will be watching

• You don't know whether you are coming or going do you?

• I think I went there before I came back Mavary

• Very familiar to me, king. I usually can tell. If i need a wee, I was on my way up. Otherwise, I give up and make a cup of tea. :-) :-) Alison

• What a good idea Alison, Now was that tea or coffee

• That's the problem with living in a Mansion or is it a Castle fit for a King. Maybe its time to downsize and move to the gate house at the end of the long drive eh' King.

Hope your enjoying Elvis, I am.

Tony

• You are ALWAYS ON MY MIND Tony

• come on King, lets have a 'LITTLE LESS CONSERVATION AND LITTLE MORE ACTION' eh'

• You can do the action and I will do the talking if that's OK by you Tony

• I seem to remember the Grand Old Duke of York had much the same problem, King, so you're in good company !

• That's fine by me dukes

• Oh dear,.......... well I dont have stairs anymore, but you could put stickey notes on your shirt/jumper ect, now what I really miss about no stairs and ( I used to have 2 flights aswell) is when I hear a noise in street ect, I think I will just go upstairs and look out of the window (nosy) lol true, and also when I could get up the 2 flights, the top one had a dorma window and I used to watch the moon and stars, mind boggling, amazing, so I do miss my stairs, but now I have to be positive cos it was just to painfull to use them,......... by the way I recorded Elvis, to watch later cos my dog wasnt well tut, never mind shes ok today phewwww Joan x

• Forgot.I live in a bungalow!!! Joan

• oh you na na lol

• You are cheeky Joan

• who mwar lol

You may also like...