........................Your favourite Elvis song. Let's beat the TV show

...........................Your favourite Elvis Presley song ? TV show staring soon

Lets beat them to it , what are your favourite's?

Mine is 'It's now or never'

KOTC

BREATHE EASY = FRIENDSHIP

Make your local Breathe Easy group your favourite meeting place

To join just go along or get details from 03000 030 555 BLF Helpline Mon -Fri 9am 5pm

74 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Have you been reading my mind, I been collecting elvis on you tube for the past hour, anyway mine is Always on my mind, was also done again in 90s I think, cant remember who by but ELVIS IS THE BESTEST. LOL x

PS I like soooooo many of them tut

• You are 'Always On My Mind' mahunamoon

• Oh weeeeeeley lol x

• I don't know many, but I did like 'In the Ghetto'.

• swoons cant help it lol

• What you might call 'A mess of blues.' mahunamoon

• true toci,

• That's where I came from! Toci

• I like some of Elvis's American songs, but one of my favourite's is Suspicious Minds. But like many of his songs from his younger days, Which do you like KOTC ?

• He likes It's Now or Never (I'm psychic you know :) )

• Suspicious Mind peeg

• Do you still have a suspicious mind katieoxo60

• answer in one Yes

• I cant remember what he was singing but he was very young & wearing black leather biker jacket...... that's my favourite but I also like Blue Suede Shoes :) ........ JAILHOUSE ROCK ;p

BTW, I'm missing Toonamps & his great posts.

• You're so young and beautiful ! peeg

• natururally ;D

• Never ever liked him KOTC. Berwick

• Neither did I, which is why I know so few!

• I was feeling a little ignorant until Toci and Berwick spoke up. Dont know why but never

"got involved" with Elvis. One of the few!

• You must have at least one of his songs from over the years annieseed

• See him on you tube

• I wasn't a follower of Elvis. but am the first to admit he made some super records that have stood the test of time.

• My favorite King of Rock n' Roll song was Mystery Train, an early one by the King eh' King. :) Think I'll 'You tube' it right now, Rock on all you Healthunlockeders!!!

• There was a film called Mystery Train directed by Jim Jarmusch which focussed on a range of different people (who didn't know each other) all travelling to Graceland. Very cool film.

• I'll have to look out for that one 02, Come on people dance or copd to Elvis. Nice one 02!

• Come On People Dance was my email address to register with EFFORTS (Emphysema ?Fight For Our Right To Survive) a forum in the US, and the final post on a blog i did a while back about biking and breathing. Great to see it in your post Dall.

• I haven't seen that one O2Trees,sounds good

• The train I ride sixteen coaches long. Tony .A very popular Elvis song

• People have got there first - no chance to be original here!

Mine are both "Always on my mind" and "Suspicious minds". Kind of contradictory when you think about it . . . . . just about to play them now!

• You've got to 'Follow That Dream' O2Trees

• Oh believe me King, I do, I do!

• I'm not an Elvis fan either. Even been known to switch the radio off when they played on of his songs! Although I quite liked Return to Sender.

• 'Don't leave me now' poemsgalore

• Love me tender I think. But love all Elvis's stuff.

• Me too although it's hard to watch his later stuff when he wore the white onesies with the big collars. Poor thing, died too young.

• 'What a wonderful life' !!! hypercat

• ELVIS is king - and he got it all :) Oooo! - how to choose a favourite song.... If I can Dream, It's Now or Never, Girl of my Best Friend, All Shook Up, American Trilogy. Mmmm, so many of them. Hope he's singing up in Heaven xxx

• He will be up there singing 'Don't leave me now' lovelight

• The Wonder of you. I remember a friend talking me into playing truant to see Jailhouse Rock. Didn't think he was worth the trouble but do like some of his hits. Not my favourite though.

• 'Baby I don't care' EH Suzy6

• I certainly was. I caught up just a little late.

• 'Are you sincere' nowadays Suzy6

• Very sincere and honest too.

• ELVIS Separate Ways

was a classic

• You are right, from 1972 glesgajohn

• Hi, Elvis Just pretend, not so well known but still great, Playing for keeps, Young and beautiful. Some great songs. I have a very large amount Elvis songs in my collection. If you want a song tell me and I will email it to you. All the best, Larry

• 'I gotta know' Larry

• Hi King, I've got that. I need an email address and I wil send you an mp3 of that song. Larry

• What I meant was' I gotta know' what songs you have got. I have just over 50 of his songs ,yet I never bought one !

• Oops my mistake. I am converting my collection of records to mp3 as the records take up too much room. So far I have mainly done the Elvis ones. I have almost every record he ever made. It takes forever. I have never counted them but certainly I have several hundred possibly into the 1000. Once in mp3 version I auction the discs on ebay. I have several other artists as well. I am particularly fond of the DooWop era, and I like country music. My wife and I used to own a limousine company until health forced me into retirement. In the limo company we had cars to match the rock and roll era, 1959 pink Cadillac and others. If you do a cars you owned thing I wil put some pics on . Larry.

• You've got a job on there. Elvis recorded just over 800 songs.

• Ive already done the Elvis ones now I am starting on the 5000 others.

• I don't know how many records I have but for twenty odd years I had four records per week out of the juke box from 1973. I have never played them. I have also got a collection of LP's from CBS artists that were given to me each year when we held their conference

• Elvis was the King, Suspicious Minds, American Trilogy. Super Songs. Matt

• 'Make me know it' Matt

• Old Shep never fails to upset me.....

• 'You saw me crying in the chapel' Lurcherman

• That's two of us crying hee hee!!

• I never really liked Elvis but he was given some great songs to work with. The only king for me makes great cocktails and makes me laugh! Ooooooooo, blushing now. :-) :-) Alison

• 'Ain't that loving you baby' Alison Oooooooooooooo

• love 50s music was born in the 50s but was not mad on elvis but i did and still like return to senda

• 'Young Dreams' music!

• In the ghetto,old Shep,return to sender xx

• 'All shook up' Eh wendells ?

• In the ghetto and the wonder of you liked Elvis but a bigger fan of Tom Jones xx

• 'Let's have a party' Stitch

• 'Way down' snow54flake

• First one I ever heard was my dad playing it,...........Teddy Bear I didnt see anyone else say it, but sorry if I missed it........................ wooooooooo hoooo Joan x

• I remember being taken to a party with a boy I had fancied for weeks and I really did just want to be his teddy bear. Oh happy memories. Strange things happen. We are now back in touch over 50 years later.

• 'Let's have a party ' Suzy6

• Just tell me the venue I'll be there

• I just want to be mahunammon's loving Teddy Bear

• Before my Sisters Husband died he made his own arrangements for his funeral. He had a triple heart bypass a year or two before he died. He arranged to have one of Elvis songs when we walked into the church. I cannot remember which one it was but it had us tearful straight away. It could have been. Love me tender.

• 'Softly as I leave you' another tear jerker

You may also like...