~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WORKING IN A PICKLE FACTORY~~~~~~~~~~~HEE HEE

...Working in a pickle factory.

Bill worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife that he had a terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his 'willy' into the pickle slicer.

His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk about it, but Bill indicated that he would be too embarrassed. He vowed to overcome the compulsion on his own.

One day a few weeks later, Bill came home ashen. His wife could see at once that something was seriously wrong

''What's wrong Bill?'' she asked.

''Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to put my 'willy' into the pickle slicer?''

''Oh Bill ,you didn't?'' ''Yes I did.'' '' My God Bill, what happened?'' '' I got fired. '' ''No Bill ,

I mean what happened with the pickle slicer?''

''She got fired too.''

30 Replies

• Groannnn!! :-O

• Just imagine! Ouch

• Thought and smile provoking!

• Doesn't bear thinking about!

• Oh my I really giggled at this KOTC :) Janexx

• A good slice of humour Eh?

• Yes, saucy !! X

• KOTC the old ones are the best, now you are showing your age about 140 at least. It use to be the bacon slicer and now went up market to the pickle factory. LOL Berwick

• Whose that knocking at!!!

• Omg lol to think I may have worked there lol x

• You are in a pickle,aren't you?

• think I was but im ok now lol, retired its safer lol

• Very good King :-)

• Good TV shows in those far off days.

• I hadn't heard that one before - obviously FAR too young ;-)

• Just a 'pickle' in your mothers eye

• Haha yep ;-)

• I did'nt see that one coming. Been down and out with a kidney infection for the last two weeks needed somthing to put a smile back on my face :)

• Say thanks to Hylda Baker and Jimmy Jewel for that one

• I hadn't heard that one before - innocent soul that I am!

• From the 1960's TV

• Great Humour King, Hubby and I had a good laugh

• I bet you both ended up in a right pickle !

• Lol

• Bit of a pickle that joke. Pleased it made you laugh

• Very good. You led us up the garden path with the pickle slicer or was it all in our minds. I was pickled pink. Ha ha! I remember Hylda Baker very well. I used to immitate her with "dya like ma big earrings. Now I'm showing my age.

• As if I would lead you!!!!!

• Well done King, I used to enjoy that programme. Do not think I will eat pickle from now on though. lol

• Maybe a sliced gherkin?

• lol

You may also like...