~~~~~~~ This is for the men~~~~~OH yes it is!~~~~~~isn't it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~About wives

My wife and I were lying in bed the other day. My hands were slowly finding their way across her body. I whispered ''I'm gonna make you the happiest woman in the world.'' She whispered back ,''I'll miss you''

How unkind can she be?

When the wife is going out she dresses to kill. I must say she cooks the same way too.

My wife and I were happy for twenty years, then we met each other.

She is a good wife, she always forgives me when she is wrong. Oh dear she is never wrong.

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. Would have probably got a shorter sentence.

I bought the wife a lovely new car. She took it out on the first day and phoned me and said the breakdown man said ''There was water in the carburettor. I asked her, ''Where's the car?'' she replied ''In the lake.''

The wife and I never go to bed mad . We stay up and fight.

I haven't really spoken to my wife for eighteen months I don't like to interrupt her.

I was complaining to my mate, ''I had it all-money, a beautiful house, a big car, the love of a beautiful woman.- and then BAM, it was all gone. '' What happened?'' asked my mate. ''My wife found out.''

I think to myself if I wasn't married, I could go through life thinking I had no faults at all.

I think one of the greatest things about being married to my wife ,is that I can go around the house and say what I Iike . Of course she doesn't pay any attention.

Ah well I've said this before,'' I married Miss Right, I just didn't know her name was Always..''

Life goes on, better the devil you know !!!!!

One of the greatest things you can do is join Breathe Easy

It is easy to do. Just go along to a monthly meeting or get details from BLF 03000 030 555 Mon - Fri 9am 5pm

Last edited by

20 Replies

• Oh dear what are you like :)

• A proper loving husband ? EH chellshock

• King..You make me laugh..your wife is so lucky.

• She really is lucky to have someone like me annieseed !!!!

• I nearly didn't look at your post as you said it was for men but curiosity got the better of me and I am so glad I did see it as it has made my day. Thanks!

• And now one for the girls coming up Mavary

• You have rather alot of these men only jokes KOTC! Have to admit they make me chuckle lots happy days.:) Janexx

• Understand your man.....coming soon Jane

• That's fantastic nice ones like it very much keep them coming

• Have a look at 'Understanding Your Man'today

• I enjoyed that. More ammo to fire at my wife, Ariston....she goes on and on and...

However, I take her everywhere with me....it saves kissing her goodbye.

• That is very good thinking CornishBrian

• Nice one Richard. I would swap wives with you but I don't know which of us would be worse off. lol

Bobby xxxx

• That is a very difficult issue to decide upon Bobby

• The old ones are the best. Just shows how old you are. LOL Berwick

• Yes I must admit my wife is quite old but probably one of the best berwick

• Oh, king, one day someone will tell her...... Then you'll be in trouble .... hope it doesn't hurt too much! :-) :-) Alison

• She never hears what I tell her to do ,so I think she might be as deaf as a post Alison

• Thanks again for making me smile.

• That is what I like to do Mavary

You may also like...