Respiratory Equipment for sale

Hi everyone,

This is a new thread where you can find new and used respiratory equipment for sale. Items can be posted by members of the web community and you can post a response here if you are interested in a particular item. If you have a piece of equipment you would like to sell, such as an oxygen concentrator or nebuliser, please make sure you include the make, selling price and any other comments about the product or accessories included. DO NOT POST YOUR CONTACT DETAILS up on the site, but ask those interested in your item to message you directly. If you are interested in buying an item posted here, make sure you discuss it with your doctor before making a purchase.

This page is for advertising second-hand respiratory equipment only. Any posts that do not adhere to the requirements stated here will be taken down.

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD OTHER THAN ITEMS FOR SALE

Important information and disclaimer: This page is provided for web community members by the BLF as a communication service only. The BLF takes no responsibility for the consequences of any transactions or contacts that result from people contacting the above numbers. Nor does the BLF endorse any of the products advertised. It is important that all products are cleaned and/or serviced in line with the manufacturer’s instructions by a competent person prior to their sale. Sellers should check with their health care professional as to the equipment’s suitability for use by another person. Purchasers should check with their health care professional as to the equipment’s suitability for their own use.

Last edited by

41 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi,

I have an Airsep Freestyle concentrator for sale. It comes with a fully working battery pack, the AC power lead, battery charger, its own pouch for carrying it in and the shoulder strap. We have just had it fully serviced by intermedical which gives it a years warranty, but unfortunately the slight heftier price. Previous to this it had very little use. The unfortunate reason for selling is due to a family member death. The machine was brilliant, and unbelievably useful for increasing mobility.

The machine has three pulse settings, and the inbuilt battery is very useful for when you need to change power sources. A link to the detailed specs of the machine can be found below.

chartindustries.com/Respira...

Price...£1400

Feel free to drop me a message if you would like to come and look, am based in Cambs.

Max

• Philips Respironic Mains Nebuliser - a year old approx. Very good condition. £30 ONO.

Also, Omron Battery Nebuliser with case. Initially cost £140, now selling for £80. Both nebulisers come with masks.

• Inogen One G2 portable concentrator for sale. Flow control settings 1-5 and accepted by airlines. Comes with trolley, a charger, two large batteries and m pulselite finger pulse oximeter.

In very good condition. Purchased with spare battery for just over £4,000 in October 2011. Looking for offers in the region of £2000. Selling as my father sadly passed away in November 2014. Located in Surrey. If you would like any more information, please send a private message.

• I have a Omron CompAir NE-C28-UK Nebuliser for sale, It is a mains one, very good condition, comes with filters and case but not tubing, medicine chamber or mask, but they are easy enough to buy online £20

• I have airsep focus for sale still one year warranty left on it hardly used two battery's still in box like new iam trying to sell or exchange for inogen 3 concentrater plus I I have inogen2 which I still use for my holidays which will sell it is 3 years old but good working condition with 24 hr battery 300 or ono for inogen and £800 for the focus I live in west coast Scotland if any body interested please pml jimmyg

• How big is the imogen.

Where in scotland are you?

• INOGEN ONE G2, LESS THAN 1 YEAR OLD, £1400, ono FOR SALE!!!

I have a inogen one G2 system (24 cell battery) portable concentrator for sale. Its just under a year old. Goes up to 6 LPM pulse flow. if used on 2 LMP you get 7 hours oxygen supply. If used on 5 LPM you get 4 hours oxygen supply.

It comes with carry bag, hand strap, shoulder strap, trolley, car charger and mains charger. I also adapted a small ruck sack (black) to use with it.

my condition has worsened over the last 4 months, and now on 10 LPM at rest and 12 LPM at movement, so sadly the concentrator is no good to me any more. Its an excellent machine which gave me so much independence and kept me out and about every where.

When connected to car charger or wall socket, it charges it and you can use it at the same time, with out using your battery supply.

On 24 February 2015 I bought the concentrator from intermedicial for £2995. I would accept £1400 ono. It has only been used for 8 months!!!

It comes in original box with instruction and leaflets. I will also include original invoice, as with EEC laws, purchases are covered for 2 Years now.

I live in West London it can be picked up or couriered which ever preferred. If your interested please PM me and I will contact you, asap.

Length: 10.7" Width: 3.9" Height: 9.5" Weight: 8.6 lbs

•  Resumed S8 Escape ll - Purchased in November 2015 whilst awaiting sleep study & CPAP trial I used it until in January the NHS supplied a Resumed 9.

Full working order, no damage, complete with the following (used) items:

Resumed S8Escape ll

Mains power cable

Hose

Photocopy of menus manual

Resumed carry bag (black)

Fisher & Paykel Flexifit 405 nasal mask (used)

Note, no SD card fitted

Also, a hose hanger - RRP £24.99

Open to offers

• Hello,

I have an Airsep Freestyle portable O2 Concentrator, weight is 4.4lbs, pulse plow rate up to 3 lpm. package includes

Fitted cover, Mains power adaptor, Airbelt battery, power adaptor for airbelt battery, uk plug leads, euro plug leads, Mannual, nasal cannula (new still sealed) + extension (new still sealed) + connector, Finger pulse oximeter, Carry case. 

I can send photos of unit and package if interested.

This unit needs a service as it has been sitting in a cupboard for a couple of years. Intermedical do these for the price of £150.00. Rang them to check pricing.

This has had very little use and is in pristine condition.

The reason for sale is due to my mother just not using this machine. Brought at a price of £3000.00 in 2010.

Price £1,300

• I have an Inogen G3 for sale. Bought 21 months ago, but used sparingly. Serviced 6 weeks ago by Intermedical. Double battery, charger and manual. £1200 ono

I live in St Neots Cambs.

• Resmed S9 Escape with EPR for sale, comes complete with power supply, mask, hose, filters, manual, instructions. As new condition, used once. Can email pictures of item.

Dont know the price of these but think about £200 + £10.00 postage. Or collection is ok.

• LifeChoice ActivOx 4L with additional external battery pack for sale. As new, used only for 2 weeks. £1200 or offer

Hi

I'm new here, and don't know that much about the equipment I'm afraid. My father had pulmonary fibrosis and sadly died in January. He had very recently bought himself a new POC. I don't want to sell it to a company who will profit from this; I would much rather it go to someone who really needs the equiment and can benefit from it.

It is an ActivOx4L, with additional external battery pack, and all the mains and car chargers etc. I can't find the carry bag for some reason, and so it is without that at the moment.

My Dad purchased the machine on 30 November 2015, and used it for 2 weeks only, so it is still as new, under warranty and with all paperwork.

My Dad paid £2500 for it. I've suggested £1200 but am very open to offers, and I will be giving half of the proceeds to charity.

Please feel free to ask me any questions and I will do my best to answer them.

I very much hope that someone else can benefit from this machine in the way we hoped my Dad would have done for longer.

Thanks.

• Hi costacal

Sorry for the late reply - I didn't see your response until today. It is still for sale. I am based in Edinburgh, but am happy to either send by post or courier, or it can be delivered to my brother who lives in Buckinghamshire.

The unit was new in November 2015 and was used by my father for 3 weeks only, so is still under warranty etc, and as good as new.

Please let me know if this is of any use to you, or if you have any other questions about the unit.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

L-J Stewart

• Hi Ian

The concentrator is still for sale. It is very light and portable, but I'm not sure it goes up up to 5litres. As I don't really know about these things, I'll attach the information here from the manufacturer, and you can have a look. Please come back to me with any other questions if you think it might be suitable.

Thanks,

Here is the info from manufacturer:

LifeChoice ActivOx4L Portable Oxygen Concentrator

The only portable oxygen concentrator in our range to feature ‘sleep mode’ with up

to an incredible 15 hours of battery life.

The Lifechoice ActivOx™ 4L is the next generation model in the ActivOx™ range delivering pulse flow oxygen of up to the equivalent of 4 litres per minute.

Weighing at just 4.9lbs (2.2kgs) the ActivOx™ 4L boasts the same clinical efficiency as the previous models featuring Auto Mode and PULSE-WAVE™ technologies. These unique features work together to deliver oxygen equal with the user’s normal breath rate and breathing pattern.

The ActivOx™ 4L comes standard with mains and car power chargers, 3-way carrying case with straps allowing users to; carry the device by hand,wear over the shoulder, or configured to be worn as a backpack.

The “external battery package” includes an additional rechargeable battery that can be

connected and work in combination with the machines internal battery, extending the total runtime of up to 15 hours.

• Is the Activox still available?

• Hi bakar1989,

Yes the unit is still available and I'm very keen that it should find a good home soon! Please let me know if you need any more details about it, or would like to discuss price.

Many thanks,

Ljstewart

• Lifechoice Activox XYC100B portable oxygen concentrator for sale.

Rechargeable battery inside. Mains and car power supply units. Also includes external battery pack

Purchased February 2015 from Intermedical. Cost from £2595 new.

3 year warranty on Activox unit. Remainder will be transferred to new owner

Flow rate 1to3 LPM. Battery life up to 15 hours (approx) with external pack

Weight 2.2 kg, Dimensions 20cm (h) x 23 cm (w) x 11cm (d)

For more information: portableoxygensolutions.com...

For photo, please message or see post on main board: healthunlocked.com/blf/post...

Service record book included.

Asking price £1400

• Hiya,

We have a SeQual eQuinox Model 4000 (with autoSAT) that we would love to go to someone who can use it. Includes owner's manual, a trolley, padded carry bag that attatches to the trolley, mains charger, standard 12 Cell battery, and a second upgraded 24 Cell battery (for longer battery durations).

Gently used and looked after, the concentrator is in perfect working order and is less than a year old - purchased late 2015. There are a few minor scuffs on the back of the trolley and the larger 24 Cell battery as it sticks out a bit from the machine. Unfortunately we don't have any of the original sales paperwork or the DC cable/car charger as it belonged to a relative that has passed (they've somehow gone walkabouts!), but the charger can be purchased separately.

Happy to provide photos if interested. We live in Coastal East Sussex and we're willing to arrange delivery if local, or willing to meet half way if further. Paid just under £5,000 new (with optional battery upgrade), asking £3200 ono.

Please feel free to contact us for further information.

Also advertised on local for sale sites.

• Hi there this is my 1st post I am selling an airsep focus oxygen concentrator, in good condition with 4 batteries and all other accessories. In good working order, only selling due to now being on ambulatory liquid oxygen. The Focus is pulsed and fixed at 2 lpm.

Cost over £1800 new looking for £750 Ono

Willing to post in the uk

Message for more info thanks

Dan

• I know I'm being a little bIt cheeky but would you accept £450? I've just bought one from a dealer on eBay but it doesn't work so I cannot afford more than £450...

• Activox 4l portable oxygen concentrator for sale. Product ref xyc100b-p4l. Bought in March from America but never used. It has 2 batteries and a carrying case. It cost nearly £2000 and is sadly being wasted. Would love for this to be used by someone. Asking price £ 950.00. Any questions do not hesitate to ask

• Hi, where are you based?

• I know I'm being a little bIt cheeky but would you accept £450? I've just bought one from a dealer on eBay but it doesn't work so I have been left without one and sadly cannot afford more than £450...

• Dear friends,

I am in desperate need to buy or rent Inogen one G2 batteries. I am unable to get spares and cannot afford new ones. If anyone can sell or rent me batteries it would be greatly appreciated. I am in North West London, but will be able to travel most places in the UK to pick up.

• I have a Sequal Eclipse Portable oxygen concentrator for sale. It was fully serviced in 2014 and has only been used for a few hours since, plus a couple of hours every 2 months to keep the battery charged. This is an essential piece of equipment for holidays and I am looking for offers around £650.00. Can be collected and seen operating West London/Middlesex area

• Would you accept £450? I know it's a bit cheeky to ask but I've just purchased one from a dealer on eBay and it doesn't work so im without one.

• Hi is the equivalent still available for sale

• Hi there, I have an Airsep Freestyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator for sale. Includes car charger, portable 'air belt', carry case and all the extra bits. Lots of photos available, please message me so I can email them across. Selling due to my father's illness getting the better of him earlier this year. He bought this for £2000, I'm looking for around £1200 o.n.o. Great condition, very clean, well looked after. I'm in Dorset, willing to deliver locally or post (well wrapped!) to anywhere in the UK.

• Hi, I would like to know if anyone has a spare Inogen one G2 battery for sale. Thanks

• Hi. Does anyone know where I might get a reasonably priced Inogen One G2 backpack? The carry bag is fine but if I don't want to carry another bag it gets a bit full with a spare battery, wallet, phone, etc etc. The G2 has now been discontinued so I'm sure there must be a few out there. I've tried eBay, Gumtree, Exchange & Mart, etc, for a second hand one. I'm really not prepared to pay over £150 for what's basically a customised rucksack!

Thanks

• Hi I found a friend who was going to the states and they brought one home for me cost £60 but well worth it

• Hello - I have an Invocare XPO2 for sale - it was used for about 2 weeks and was $2600 new, asking $1900. Free shipping from the US

• Hi

Could you please give me more details ie age, price, your location.

Thank you. Dave.

• INOGEN ONE G3 portable concentrator for sale with Carry bag, all charge equipment, user manual and longer life battery. I bought this for my wife in March 2016 and it was used for 1 month. Since it has been kept in my study. I would really like to see it go to a good home to help someone else in need. Asking price £1850 for a quick sale.

• Hi

I have a Philips EverGo POC (Portable Oxygen converter) for sale at £1200. It originally cost £3000 and has barely even been used. It comes with a fully working battery pack. the AC power lead, battery charger and as it is also on wheels it can be pulled along or used with the shoulder/hand strap. This gave my father a great deal of peace of mind as he did not need to worry if he ran out of oxygen cylinders as he always had this as a backup for 'just in case'. Perfect for travel as it is so compact and acceptable for use on airlines.

• I have an AirSep Freestyle portable oxygen concentrator and AirSep Freestyle Airbelt for sale. My sister in law bought it in 2009 for £2870 and only used it for 2 months before, sadly, passing away. It has been lying in a cupboard since. Intermedical, the company she bought it from, will give it a free service and post it free to anybody who buys it . I have been told by the technician at Intermedical that it will probably need a new battery which Intermedical sale for £295. The AirSep Freestyle Airbelt is in perfect working order and is worth £440 alone. I am looking for £200 for everything as it is just sitting in my cupboard gathering dust.

It come complete with the original receipt and documents from Intermedical.

• Hello,

I am looking for a portable concentrator with a decent battery life for my dad, since I want to take him on holidays abroad. I would be interested in the set you mention, but I am new in this forum, how shall we proceed?

Thanks!

• Hi, better to send the seller a personal message. If you click on their name it will take you to their home page where you will find a button marked 'Message'. Click that and you can write your comments and send. The recipient will then get a message saying a message has been received.

• Hi BusterGoldfish111

Can you confirm the price please

You may also like...