A big thankyou

A big thankyou to all that gave me some good advice last week would of been lost without it :) still don't no what to do yet so Iam not going rush into a,decision yet still smoke free so Iam very happy with that :) sorry it took me abit of time replie that was because I went to yorkshire for a week and didn't have a good intetnet connect but now Ian back home :)

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I hope you enjoyed your week in Yorkshire. Keep smiling

KOTC

Your daily tonic

• Thankyou kingofthecocktails yes had a relaxing time x

• Good to hear the latest news from you Pam. Thumbs up for not smoking!

• Thankyou annieseed xx

• good for you on still being a non-smoker Pamela.Brilliant :D

• Thankyou peeg like I've said before couldn't of done it without everyone support xx

• I hope you feel very proud of yourself Pamela. You have been strong. Decisions take time. Good luck :-) :-) Aluson

• Awwww thankyou alison yes I iam proud of myself :) and yes decisions do take time I'll no intime what's the beat thing to do xxx

• Smoking 0 - Pamela 10! xx

• Haha thankyou toci :) xxx

• A week away is just what you needed. Happy for you that you stayed away from the smokes.

Best wishes to you

• Hi nanaber yes a break is what was needed and still ciggy free :) xxx

• Well done Pamela xx

• Dont forget to spoil yourself,with what would have been the ciggies money,very important! I know you've been away,so probably did then,

Anyway congrats champ.you are doing so well! xxx

• Haha wendells my daughter and 3 grandaugthers came away with us so the money I saved as well and trully gone treating my grandaugthers and brought a couple of presents back for my grandson :) thankyou xxx

You may also like...