And Off To Work I Go.Mattcass

Hi All, I have the go ahead to start back to work on the 16th Sept Fran is already making up my cheese pieces Joking!! Who would have thought 4 months ago we were talking transplants and no lung space recovery. I have to thank all of you for the help and support you gave me when I was at my lowest and there is no way I can repay you. Matt/Fran

24 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations Matt/Fran on the all clear to go back to work. Keep on taking good care of yourselves too. And.. Many thanks for sharing your FB photos :)

All good wishes BC

• BC thank you, I still have a long road to go and if the RA stays away life will be a bit easier, I have tried to cover all the things that may go wrong if it gets to much I will retire on medical grounds .Matt/Fran

• So pleased for you both! Love Annieseedx You have repaid us by letting us view your garden and meet Percy.

• Annie thank you, I still have a long road to go and if the RA stays away life will be a bit easier, I have tried to cover all the things that may go wrong if it gets to much I will retire on medical grounds .Matt/Fran (the minute I get the photos of the dogs I will put them on Facebook)

• Oh, that is wonderful news. Well done! xx

• Toci thank you, I still have a long road to go and if the RA stays away life will be a bit easier, I have tried to cover all the things that may go wrong if it gets to much I will retire on medical grounds .Matt/Fran

• Great news mattcass. There's hope for us all yet ! :)

• Thank You, I still have a long road to go and if the RA stays away life will be a bit easier, I have tried to cover all the things that may go wrong if it gets to much I will retire on medical grounds .Matt/Fran

• Love to the dogs

KOTC

• KOTC thank you, I still have a long road to go and if the RA stays away life will be a bit easier, I have tried to cover all the things that may go wrong if it gets to much I will retire on medical grounds .Matt/Fran (keep the humour going)

• Don't retire Matt ,that is when the really hard work starts

KOTC

Your daily tonic

• Wonderful news Matt,so happy for you! Don't forget us though.xxx

• Wendells thank you, I still have a long road to go and if the RA stays away life will be a bit easier, I have tried to cover all the things that may go wrong if it gets to much I will retire on medical grounds .Matt/Fran

• Really good news. Loving your pics on facebook too. you are a really good looking couple! M

• Hi M thank you, I still have a long road to go and if the RA stays away life will be a bit easier, I have tried to cover all the things that may go wrong if it gets to much I will retire on medical grounds . Fran says thank you also. Matt/Fran

• FANTASTIC !!! Such good news - take it easy and keep well. (Just a little advise - make sure you get the flu jab and carry hand sanitiser if you are meeting people - the flu season will be upon us pretty soon!!!) Enjoy being back at work! I'm sure you wife will!! Take good care, TAD xx

• Great news mattcass and so pleased to hear things are on the up. Love to you and Fran. Take care. Carole xxxxxxx :)

• Hi Carole thank you, I still have a long road to go and if the RA stays away life will be a bit easier, I have tried to cover all the things that may go wrong if it gets to much I will retire on medical grounds .Matt/Fran

• Hi Matt

Not sure what your lung problems were but I'm really happy for you and wish you and Fran all the best for the future.

• Hi Pechinawa thank you I had P/F for 6 years then Rheumatoid Arthritis attacked my lungs to the extent I could not walk the length of my bedroom, I still have a long road to go and if the RA stays away life will be a bit easier, I have tried to cover all the things that may go wrong if it gets to much I will retire on medical. Matt/Fran

• I am thrilled for you. Well done matt. Best of luck. :-) :-) Alison

• Hi Alison Thank You. Matt/Fran

• What fantastic news, I wish you a very happy healthy future.

Kim xxxx

• That's marvellous, what an inspiration you are!

All the best for 16th. peeg

You may also like...