British Lung Foundation

Psychedelic avatar & can't log in using iPad?

Hi everyone

After quite a struggle I finally managed to log in, but only on my husband's laptop, it didn't work on my ipad. I hope that doesn't mean the website is not usable on ipads? That would be really bad!

I have noticed that my avatar has gone all psychedelic. Does the rabbit look like that to you too?

It possibly got rather confused being called a koala HAHAHA.

12 Replies
oldestnewest

hi, koala im same havng difficulty signing in, my pic was same so changed it, hope it gets easier lol xx

lol yes the rabbit's at the disco :) So glad you managed to sneak off with hubby's laptop, now you need a plan to keep it until HU sort out the Ipad problem. LOL

Anna xx

Loving the Parrot Koala, everyone has really struggled to get here today, its taking some getting used to eh? I,d just ignore the gremlins for now hun, they are a bit stroppy, don't like changes gremlins :D

Glad to see you back though

Karen xxxx

Hi

I had to log in using my laptop.

It now works on my I-pad as I am using for this reply

Hi koala, think it's just glitches that will get ironed out over time... See Stone's got an ipad to work... eventually :) Give it another whirl, but please keep the psychedelic bunny :d

Sandra x x x

I logged in on my iPad but I don't think it is worth it!

Judith

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your replies xxx

Oh I will definitely keep the psychedelic bunny haha! If he stays like that that is, he might automatically change back to how he was before, I suppose it depends on the technical changes here (?)

As for the technical things here, there seem to be a billion bugs, but at least we are here and managing to post. It took me a few minutes to get to this page, I kept getting an error message. Got here in the end though :-)

xxxx

I had the same problem initially,on my iPad,loaded from Safari,smooth running then xx

Hi Koala

My avatar has gone a bit like yours. Suddenly Northumberland doesn't look quite so appealing!!!!!!!!

cx

Haha, I see what you mean! It looks like an upside-down desert with a green sky.

How odd it affected our avatars and not others. SPOOKY!

xxx

My avatar has also gone psychedelic as you see. A sunny day on the pier looks very odd with this colouring.

However right now I'm just glad to be here at all. For a few days I couldn't get logged in and was beginning to feel very left out!

Jan

Oh yes, you look very psychedelic there jabber!

So far there seem to be the three of us who have gone all weird, I wonder why!

Logging in here is nearly impossible, I almost gave up tonight then finally managed on the laptop and via the BLF homepage, it didn't work on the ipad at all this time.

xxx

You may also like...