First Blood Transfusion

Today I am away to the Heath Hospital in Cardiff for the 1st of my 3 weekly Blood transfusions.

As I have said that my blood is no longer producing enough antibodies and protein so for the next 12 months I am attending the hospital every 3 weeks for a blood transfusion. Today is an all day job.

Having never drank alcohol for many a year, this will be something new having a pint.

Lastly to the person who has donated their blood to help me thank you so much and I will be ever in your debt.

Breath Easy my friends and have a great day.

Berwick xxx

16 Replies

• Take care

• Better take a good book with you Berwick and just relax.Take care.Genexxxxx

• Thinking of you Berwick, and yes thanks to the person who donated their blood to help you. Take care,

Lib x

• Hope it goes ok.xx

• Take care x

• "Cheers" to that pint. x

• Good luck, hope everything goes smoothly. xx

• Your cheerfulness despite the long day ahead is wonderful, Graeme. :) xx Warm wishes.

• Enjoy your pint Graeme

• I hope you do not have to down the pint in one?

I hope it helps you feel better! It should be a bit of a tonic!

• Good luck hope it goes well for you! TAD xx

• Happy slurpin' Graeme. Remember that one pint is plenty.

• Good luck Graeme, and hopefully you'll soon feel the benefits :)

Sandra x x x

• Good luck & a big well done to all blood donaters, I had to have a transfusion after my heart attack, & I,ve got funny blood :) rare it is, like me :D

Hope you feel better soon after

• Good luck at the Heath....hope you found somewhere to park...I remember it well!

• Hope it's really helped. My husband had very many of these so the kids and i still give blood when we can.

When he was still alive my daughter organised a give blood get together in Ealing, there were 20 of us! Much more fun than doing it alone and he felt a lot of love from it

You may also like...