ALL CLEAR - Your Good Wishes Worked - Thank You All

ALL CLEAR - Your Good Wishes Worked - Thank You All

Hello to everyone who sent me good wishes for my check-up at Treliske Hospital today. I'm so grateful for all the kind messages.

Some of your messages I didn't receive until after I had been to Truro for my appointment so if I didn't reply to you I hope that you will forgive me.

All the good wishes worked - I've been given the all clear again.

Thank You - Thank You - Thank You

Lots of Love and Hugs

PS - I forgot to go to Sainsbury's (after my appointment) to buy some wine. BUT - my son arrived (from Bristol) this evening, unexpectedly, and he gave me a bottle of wine as a present. I told you I was lucky!!!!

26 Replies

• Fantastic news . So pleased. Enjoy your wine! You deserve it. Xxxxx

• There you go, had no doubts whatsoever - marvellous news about the wine, I mean marvellous news about the check-up LOL :) xx Clink glass and cheers!

• Wonderfull news.

polly xx

• so very pleased you deserved good news

love Dorothy xxx

• Great News enjoy your night and wine.mattcass

• Lets have a look at that smile !

As a group we win some we lose some, don't we love winners especially good winners.

Great post Anne thank you.

• Great news Anne, enjoy your wine.

Take care

• Really happy for you, Anne. Join you in the bottle of wine. Nice to celebrate. Love annieseedxx

• That's great news!

• Thats brilliant Anne, well done, you must be the happiest girl on the planet at the moment.Genexxxxxxx

• Congratulations Anne, enjoy your celebrations :)

BC x

• That is great news, enjoy your wine :) xx

• Wonderful news, happy for you ! Cheers enjoy your wine Judy x

• Excellent news. I am very happy that you are well! I always enjoy good news!

Very best wishes Anne. Anne c?

Have a very lovely weekend celebrating!

Kevin XX

• Well since I have been keeping every thing crossed for you since yesterday I will now uncross them cos it is flipping uncomftable lol

Really pleased to hear the news hope you and your son have a lovely weekend Enjoy your celebrations you deserve them juliexx

• Bliddy 'ell Annec, does this mean we have got to put up with you for another five years? Well, I suppose we can cope. Congratulations sweetheart that is really great news. I had everything crossed for you. Of course that means I can never have children again. lol

Love and hugs and kisses and oooooohs from

Bobby xxxxxxxxx

• A prayer can help work wonders

• Great news!

Enjoy a wonderful weekend with that lovely feeling it's all clear

• Brilliant news. With good weather forecast, it'll be a great weekend. :-) Alison

• must be so relieved...enjoy a carefree weekend with your son

• you can now sit back a little easier, wonderful news

• Congratulations. :) :)

• wonderful news, enjoy the wine, take care xx

• Great news!

Liz x

• Sorry it's so late but well done.

• Brilliant news hope you enjoyed the wine from your son.

You may also like...