Good News!!

Hi friends,you may recall,I had to have another CT scan,after having one 3 months previous,when they found the nodule on the lungs.Very happy to report,that it hasent grown in size,so I don't need another scan for 6 months,& if that is the same won't need another for a year,then eventually 2 years.

That was an immense relief,I couldn't believe that anything else could go wrong!!

Have a lovely weekend,& breathe easy!

Love to all, Wendells xx

28 Replies

• Some good news from you Wendells.easy all those worries

Richard xxx

• Excellent news wendells hope you have a lovely weekend to xx

• Well done Wendell, fingers crossed again in 6 months time. You can now have a great weekend

Breath Easy my Friend

• Immense relief being the understatement I think :) And a brilliant weekend for you, too Wendells x

• Lovely news. Have a great weekend.

• Super news the relief must have been phenomenal and now you really can breathe easy

• just testing

• Great news. Go out and have a worry free weekend.

Love Tina x :)

• Gr8 Wendells, every piece of good new can actually have

a great impact on your day, so ENJOY . . I will be jogging

past yours later, join with if you wish. But warm up first as

I will sporting my go faster stipe on my aero chamber lol

xx Ros xx

• Fantastic news Wendells, have a lovely relaxing weekend now.

Lynne xx

• Hi Wendells Great News have a super weekend and next week, and The week after that, in fact till your next CT scan then enjoy that weekend and the week after that. mattcass

• Always good to hear good news. Pleased for you!

Enjoy your weekend

• Really great news - delighted for you. Have a fab weekend. With much love TAD xx

• Just wanted to say a big thankyou,to all my friends before I crawl in to bed!(it's 11.30) over here. It's so nice to share some good news for a change! But even nicer knowing you are all there for good or bad.

Lots of love Wendells xxxxx

• Great news Wendells, so pleased for you.

Have a great weekend yourselves and sleep good :)

BC x

• Wonderfull news Wendells I am so pleased for you, bet you get a good nights sleep something less to worry about.

Have a lovely weekend.

Polly xx

• Good news wendells, a relief for you.

Lib x

• So pleased for you and family have a great weakend

• Great Wendells!

• Great news Wendells - really pleased for you hun.

love cx

• nice 1 kid keep goin.i had a mammagram Tuesday then Thursday bak for a hovergram bak on Monday for results

• Good luck Caroll on Monday,fingers crossed,let us know how you go xx

• was was a clump of calcium wat they got out with biopsy needles,bit left but itd ok.they put a chip in for future reference ,lol,asked them u sure its not an fbi chip joking,just got get wens out rd with tubes now ugh take care ,

• Hi Carol, so pleased for you,one less thing to worry about! Dont know about that chip lol! Hope you got home ok.Take care love.

Wendells xxx

• Hi Carol, so pleased for you,one less thing to worry about! Dont know about that chip lol! Hope you got home ok.Take care love.

Wendells xxx

• they said chip is for future refarance if I need other mamagram it tells them I have bit calcium left in

• That is good news Wendells, I can imagine your relief :) Lovelight xxx

• So glad you had good news, Wendells, I hope it is only the start of further good news. Love, Annie xx

You may also like...