I erred on the last THANKYOU

I erred on the last THANKYOU

Try again to thank you all on this site.

When I wake in the early hours and feel alone you guys

are always their.

Gosh I am so pleased I met you.

xxx Ros xx

A pic of me in Kenya only 3 years ago teaching Kenyan Children. I am

so happy to have been part of many things I am no longer able

to do. Guess sometimes looking back makes you understand

YES we did have a good time before COPD struck.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • As you are learning life does not end with COPD as some doors close others open.

This site can be a wonderful place to vent frustrations, find answers to questions and meet people with similar conditions accustomed to the ups and downs of a new life.

When you share something positive with us and feel uplifted cus you've helped support someone that you will find rewarding.

Ain't life amazing,

• You can still have good times even with C.O.P.D. Ros.So come on chin up don,t let this thing stop you from living.Good Luck & Best Wishes to you xx :)

• When you look back on your life before COPD, Ros, you can be proud that you did something worthwhile - teaching children.

Lots of love and hugs

Annec

xxxxx

• Awe yes Annec,

I am 62 but hold a lot of stories of life that I hope one day, when my daughter manages to conceive, I will be able to tell stories to my grandchild

Keeping my fingers crossed for her, even tho' she has PSC, her new hubby will have a child

to remind him of her, should my daughter not make it.

I have spoken to her in depth about genetics, but I know that even tho' I have passed my

UC genes onto her she tells me that she is happy that I had her . . she is so happy, and would

not have had this opportunity I life if I had chosen not too. (Mind you I did not know at the time

I would pass my genes on)

xx Ros xx

• Lovely photo Ros and the children look happy with you there. Hope life is good to you in the future and that you do get your grandchild. Pete and I have the one grandson courtesy of IVF and he has touched our lives in such an amazing way. Good luck to you and your lovely family. xxxxx :)

You may also like...