Has summer been and gone?

Yesterday I was sat out in the sun. This morning I went out in wearing a fleece now it is pouring down here in Lancashire.

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I pinched the sunny day :) it's hiding in my garden.........sssshhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone :)

Ann x

• Give lt back

• Lovely here in Lincolnshire,windy,but lovely sun :)

• Not rest nice round ere is it, but that's North Lanc's fer ya. Wet n miserable is the norm;)

• I used to work in Chorley before I retired and I'm afraid it's not as green over your way as it is here on the outskirts of Rossendale so I think we must have the most rain.

• It's not looking to bad really, but lazy gardeners don't help, they cut the grass and just leave it, so it turn the lawns brown, looks better in winter.

• Share, Ann1web, share!

Its, dull, dreary, windy and wet in South Lanarkshire.... :(

• Its all your fault, you bin hangin' t washin art agen ant ya! :D

• Tumble drier, ya mean? If I hung a wash out, all it would get would be another rinse, but without a spin ! :d

• Then you could be a soggywheezy eh! Heeheehurgh cough cough Oooh! That shifted something. :P xxx

• You won't believe this but it is sunny in the Black Country today. Even the birds have got sun glasses on.

Bobby xx

• Brilliant weather in Herts - we visited Anglesey Abbey in Cambridgeshire (NT) such a beauitful place with wonderful trees. A cheese and herb scone and a pot of tea at the end. I borrowed a buggy but it was built like a tank and needed oiling.

• whose nicked our sun, has summer been and gone now

welcome liag, sorry I should of put your name first

jan

You may also like...