Seretide and Spiriva

My father-in-law passed away on Wednesday.

He had COPD (he didn't die of that, he died of a broken heart after losing his wife 4 months ago) and he was on various medications.

In his kitchen which we were clearing out today I found two things which someone might benefit from. If you are prescribed this by your doctor and taking them, I would be happy to post them to you. Just send me your details by PM. I am not asking for any payment, then they don't weigh much so postage won't be expensive.

Seretide discus 50/250 GlaxoSmithKline exp 05-2014

TWO PACKS (UNOPENED)

Spiriva 18mg 30 capsules Boehringe Ingelheim exp 10-2014

THREE PACKS (UNOPENED)

koala

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh, Koala, I am so sorry to hear your news, and the distress you must be going through at this time. My sincerest condolences to you and your family

Sandra x x x

• Sorry to hear that you have my thoughts, but pls return any meds to a chemist/surgery, its not advisable to offer or take someone else's medications even if you have been prescribed them. Again sorry about your dad-in-law.

• Sorry to hear of you recent loss, best to return the drugs to the chemist even though they will just bin them. you are in my thoughts as you go through the coming sad time

• My sincere condolences for the loss of your Father-in-law, so sad to think he may have stopped taking his meds when his wife died, I think they are at peace together,love huff x

• Condolences, it must be difficult for you & you family at this sad time. Please return the medication to the chemist for disposal, as others have said it is not advisable to pass on medication to others even if it is prescribed for them.

Jo

• Sorry to hear of your loss and echo jojam re meds.

Tina x

• My deepest sympathies at the loss of your father in law. He is reunited now with the wife he clearly loved so dearly. How sad to die of a broken heart. I hope that you are well and coping the best you can under the circumstances. Look after your self Best wishes. Julie x x xx x

• Thank you all for your kind responses. Yes, it is a really sad and very difficult time, but we are at least comforted by the fact that he died in his sleep and his now with his beloved wife.

I see what you mean about the medicines. I will take them to the chemist's.

koala x

• very sorry to hear about your loss, I am a belivier of broken hearts, I hope you will be able to move on

jan

• So sorry to hear of your loss, they will be together forever now and at peace, no more illness, take care and ditto others regarding meds.

Best wishes

Ju

• Sad to hear of your loss.Good to give chemist the meds,as they are then sent to third world countries,so still of use to someone.(at least they do that here in Aus.) Cheers

Wendells xx

• Sorry to hear your news but thank you for thinking of others, (very kind of you) in your offer of medicines but as people say best to return them. Take care xx

• Thank you all for your kind words, I am really touched.

koala xxx

You may also like...