Times are a changing

Q: What’s the difference between the 1960's and the 2000's?

A: In the 1960's, a guy goes into a chemist shop and shouts, “Give me a packet of cigarettes!” … and then whispers to the shop assistant, “Oh, and slip in a packet of condoms, too.”

In the 2000's, a guy goes into a chemist shop and shouts, “Give me a box of condoms!” … and then whispers to the shop assistant, “Oh, and slip in a packet of cigarettes, too.”

stopsmoke.co.za/time-change...

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Very true

• 1960's barbers asked would you like something fir the weekend sir, every bloke stunk of old spice, high karate or brut, saftey razors weren't safe and Mary Whitehouse got Bill & Ben, Popeye and Tom and Jerry barred if the telly. Oh! and it was always my fault if a window got broken on the street. ;) lmao memories

• Breaking windows was not seeing the dreaded blue screen :D

• No but the neighbours language was, heehee!

• When I was 15 I worked in a Chemist men would come in and when asked what they wanted by a young girl would ask for a tube of toothpaste or something else they really didnt want. The braver of them would ask to speak to the Pharmacist who was of course a man.As it was obvious that they wanted condoms it would have been less embarrassing just to ask for them.Oh how tjmes have changed.

• French letters calling them by a real name would have caused a proper stir all nod and a wink keeping the pudding club from growing.

• I can't remember what they were for,please explain.

Richard

KOTC

• Viagara works wonders

• Have you got the oxygen on stand by laig

You may also like...