Dymista (new treatment for hay fever)

Thought I'd post this as a separate blog for anyone struggling with hay fever (excessive pollen levels are expected this year)

Only just approved by NICE, available on prescription, it's a combo of antihistamine & fluticasone, in a nasal spray

I already use fluticasone in both a nasal spray (Flixonase) and inhaler (Flixotide) so might ask if I can swap the Flixonase for this during the hay fever season

ff x

9 Replies

• Though that was get yet wind screen lmao. ;)

• Oops! ( fer yer )

• Thanks Fairyfootsteps, it is a problem and I will check that out.

Azzard, I have no idea what you are on about, well I do really, and humour is fine in its place, but please let people do some serious posts too.

Lynne xx

• Perhaps we need a chat room for the more humorous chatty posts? I am still scratching my head to understand the reference to plums etc, seem to have missed the joke there. It's getting a bit like a private club . . .

ff xxx

• Thanks for the info my son suffers really badly with hay fever very little works so I will pass this onto him and hopefully it will help, I think unless people suffer from it they dont understand how badly it affects people do they. Best wishes Julie xxxxxx

• Will pass that on to my son,who suffers badly from it, & one granddaughter.txs.xx

• I'd not heard of this one, so thanks for that. I use Prevalin which I find to be very effective.

• Aw c'mon, don't pick on Azaard for lightening the mood. When was the last time someone came on here with a serious problem and didn't get an answer? Azaard is usually the first to help. Bob

• Fairyfootsteps

Sorry, I meant to say thank you for your post. Very useful. Bob

You may also like...