British Heart Foundation
10,345 members6,273 posts

Hey Guys

Just to let you know our very own Milkfairy was admitted to hospital this morning.. I have it on good authority that she’s receiving first class treatment on CCU and is comfortable..

I’m sure you’ll all join me in wishing her a speedy recovery... and sending her get well messages on the forum..

78 Replies
oldestnewest

Wishing you all the best MilkFairy. Speedy recovery sending big virtual hugs. Take care. Zena xx

Sending Prayers for your speedy recovery

Get well soon Milkfairy xx

Indeed; very best wishes from me

Hope you feel better soon Milkfairy

Absolutely .

She's been there for so many of us and has personally helped me on many many occasions. Over the last couple of days as it happens.

Wishing our dear friend and advocate a very speedy recovery

3 likes

Top words Rob

1 like

I knew she wasn't too good.Iknow she's been in some pain and really hope there following her care plan.

I personally don't know what I would do without her knowledge and help with this awful condition. There really isn't anyone else on here with her knowledge of the condition that we can go to.

I hope your comfortable and not in pain now Milkfairy x

1 like

I come on the forum most days.. and every time I come on someone has posted about feeling frustrated, scared, unsure of their own sanity after being continually denied that there symptoms even exist. Milkfairy always answers their cry for help and picks them up and dusts them down and empowers them with the knowledge they need to get the care they deserve.

She’s almost like ‘ The Equalizer’ but a cardiac version...

10 likes

Mr Woodward himself and then Mr denzel Washington in the film.

bloody brilliant film.

1 like

I love your comment there, she 'picks them up, dusts them down and empowers them' that totally encapsulates borh her help to us all and especially her name tag. Wishing you well Milkfairy.

3 likes

Wishing you a very speedy recovery. You are here for all of us on this forum. Were all here for you.Wishing you well. Best wishes. Take care. Diane

1 like

Sending get well wishes and a hug xx

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Milkfairy. X

1 like

Hope you will get the excellent care you so deserve and will be feeling better soon

Speedy recovery Milkfairy xx

1 like

Sorry to hear that, sending my very best wishes. X

Hope feeling better today

I hope you feel better soon MilkFairy. Hope they are looking after you. All the best.

1 like

Best wishes Milkfairy, speedy recovery. We're all thinking of you X Rie

Get well soon, Milkfairy, I don’t have your condition but have seen how knowledgeable you are about it & how much you have helped others who do. I hope you are getting all the treatment you need.

Jean

Hope you get well soon milkfairy.

Lol Dee

Hope you feel better soon.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Milkfairy xx

What a shock to hear. You are such a warmheartedn lovely person., who's always there in times or need with valued information and support. Hope you recover swiftly and would be lovely to hear from you as soon as you are able. Sending all my love and hugs to you my lovely 😘

1 like

Echoing all of the statements and wishing you a speedy recovery. Sending lots of love.

Very best wishes Milkfairy xx

Wishing you a speedy recovery Milkfairy. X.

All the best big hugs

Wishing you a speedy recovery, sending a big hug for you.

Sending lots of love and best wishes to you Milkfairy. Hope you are soon on the mend xx

Sorry to hear this news .

Best wishes Milkfairy get well soon x

Sending healing hugs to you Milkfairy...looking forward to reading your comments and posts on this forum again...x

Wishing you a speedy recovery milkfairy.

Thoughts are with you xx

Get well soon

Hope you recover quickly and your stay is only a short one xXx

Get well soon Milkfairy. We all miss you. Ann xx

If only everyone had a heart like MF. Get well soon friend. x

Get well soon milkfairy x

My prayers are with you MilkFairy, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Wishing you well Milkfairy. X

Get well soon. Thinking of you xxx

Wishing you well Milkfairy

Best wishes for a speedy recovery

Get well soon!

Get well soon Milkyfairy💐

Speedy recovery militarily hope your feeling better very soon xxx

Oops meant milkfairy

She's like a wise fairy godmother to me. We have the same MVA condition and she's supported me since Day 1 on this forum. Not only through public posts but also private messages as well. I recall she said she was going into hospital for IV GTN to get some relief from her pain. I'm hoping you are feeling better Milkfairy and getting some respite from the pain and lots of support. I hope you're back with us shortly.

So many of us have been helped by your kindness and wise words MilkFairy. I hope that the love for you shown on this forum helps towards a speedy recovery. MaryFred X

1 like

get well soon!

Hope she gets better really quick xx

Wishing you an old fashioned "Get Well Soon"! As you said I am rather "old skool"!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery MilkFairy, hope you're soon up and about again X

Is this a planned admission for this treatment?

This thread got me worried. :(

Get well soon, Milkfairy.....x

Wishing you a speedy recovery Milkfairy. Hurry back to the forum - we need your wise words! xxxx

Speedy recovery Milkfairy xx you lovely geek x

Really good of you to take time out Gunsmoke. X

1 like

I totally agree with all that has been said. Milkfairy is my go to for sensible opinions on this forum.

get well soon👍

get well soon x

Oh hey, Milkfairy! Stop taking up a CCU bed and get yourself better quickly! xx

Best wishes from me.

i hope you're soon feeling much better.

Hope you get better very soon x

Sorry to hear this. Wishing you well Milkfairy hope you have a speedy recovery xxx

Thinking of you Milkfairy,💜

We all anxiously wait for your swift return. :)

I hope all goes well for you.

Wishing you all the best milkfairy and a speedy recovery x

Wishing you a good recovery be kind to yourself and take it easy. Hope you have had the red carpet treatment in hospital. Take care 🥛 🧚‍♂️

Just had word that she’s receiving outstanding medical care and is really touched by all the kind words and messages of support from the members on the forum 😊

2 likes

Just caught up with the news.

Really hope you get better quick Milkfairy! x

Wishing Milkfairy a speedy recovery x

Yes certainly wish her all the best and a speedy recovery x

Sorry to hear the news wishing her the very best for a full and speedy recovery. Get well soon Milkfairy x

All the best hope you're feeling better and are home soon x

I've only just seen this. So sorry to hear this, I wish you a speedy recovery. X

You may also like...