Just a few days ago I put a question on the site about whether I should go for a Myo Cardio Perfusion test and there was some great advice but I still can't decide and it is the night before.Hi DD 13 I got in touch , eventually with specialists. When my Cardio specialist finally got back to me he told me about another type of test and also sympathised with my worries. He did not consult with my thoracic consultant who knows about my bronchiastasis . My GP also fudged the issue and both of them said it was down to me!!!!! I feel guilty about wasting NHS time and resources but the cardio specialist didn't get through to me until friday afternoon . Being a teacher didn't help. I now realise that I have had 2 CT scans an angiogram/angioplast and a normal x ray within the last year. Do people still think I should go ahead with the Nuclear Myo Cardio gram.
I am at my wits end making this decision.
Thanks for listening