Symptoms of a Gallbladder Problem
1) Pain: most common symptom is pain. Pain in middle to upper part of abdomen which can be mild or intermittent. Also it can be severe in some cases.
2) Nausea or Vomiting: any gall bladder problem will see these symptoms of vomiting and nausea.
3) Fever or Chills: an unusual fever is the signal indicating infection in gall bladder. This should be treated as soon as it comes to notice , as it is very dire bring life to an end.
4) Chronic Diarrhea– four times a day bowel movement continuously for three months is big symptom to detect a problem with gall bladder.
5) Jaundice- Yellow-tinted skin may be a sign of a common bile duct block or stone.
6) Unusual Stools or Urine: urine occurs in dark color and Lighter-colored stools possible signs of a common bile duct block.
For more information about gallbladder symptoms: groundreport.com/gallbladde...