Pregnancy test : I have unprotected sex 9 days ago... - BASHH

BASHH
14,755 members2,389 posts

Pregnancy test

Suvs3929
Suvs3929

I have unprotected sex 9 days ago . Had bleeding for 2 days and thought it was strange cause I had my period 2/3 weeks ago . Took a pregnancy test and it’s positive ? Is this even possible

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Dear Suvs,

If you are pregnant I would see TWO distinct lines, one for "C" (control) and another against "T" (test).

I can only see one line against "C", so I'm not sure why you think you're pregnant.

Rgds,

Adhari

Suvs3929
Suvs3929 in reply to Adhari

their is 2 lines . 1 is darker than the other but their Is still 2 lines

Adhari
Adhari in reply to Suvs3929

Sorry, this isn't visible on my PC. If you're worried, I would repeat the test a week or so later or else contact your local sexual health clinic and ask them for an appointment to repeat the test for you.

Adhari

I would say there is a faint line there. Take another test to see if it gets darker

Yes I can see the faint line.I had it too and continue to test it gotten darker.I have been having dark brown discharge when I wipe and 1red spotting early on.I went in and they say most likely old blood and implantation.However;I’m high risk and need more hcg beta test to determine my outcome.Congratulations.Your just real early.red dye is more accurate and that’s a faint positive.

You may also like...