Well, after reducing prednisolone from 40 to 20mg, then having to go back to 25mg as my peak flow dropped, I’m now back on 30mg for at least one or two weeks! The gp has spoken to the respiratory team at the hospital and they say they wouldn’t do anything different at the moment ☹️.
On top of that, my school have started emailing me to say that I should return to work on the 8th of March as ‘they’ve heard that I’ve had my first dose of the vaccine’. I’ve sent them the new shielding letter and told them that, in any case, the gp says I would need a new occupational health report before returning. I’m waiting to see how school responds, before contacting the union again if necessary