So after years of fighting; you’ve got asthma, you’ve not got asthma. Flare ups where needing steroids every 10 weeks.
We finally had a plan, go to nhs England for Omalizumab if funding not granted go with Kenalog (steroid injection).
Now I’ve been told, to get Omalizumab I need to lose 9kg before putting in an application for the funding. Or go straight to trying Kenalog.
I don’t know what to do! I either wait try to lose weight and hopefully not have my asthma flare whilst doing that (history isn’t in my favour) and fingers crossed nhs England approve the funding. If my asthma does flare in the meantime it’s back to prednisolone. Or I go with pumping my body full of steroids injections.
Oh and I’ve got to decide by Thursday! I don’t even know that much about either of the treatment as no one has explained them to me. Any advice/ personal recommendations would be greatly received.