Asthma UK community forum
10,629 members17,085 posts

Hi bad day

Hi all what a day I have just got back from local been there all afternoon having chest pains and trying to breathe so was blues and twos all the way said it was my asthma that was causing all the pain gave me morphine and loads back to back nebs feeling better now very shaky got asthma clinic up there tomorrow morning was very scary hope all well x

27 Replies
oldestnewest

Sounds very scary take care, thinking of you x

Thanks x

So sorry Tracye, hope you can rest 😘

Yea don’t think I b having much sleep on high steroids today back up to 65 mg x

Ohhhhhh nooooooo, makes your heart race too 😢😢😢

Wish they could figure something out for you !

Thanks getting bit fed up with all these hospital holidays now might stay at home for more then a few months some time wearing me out

Can they treat you at home, come to your house ?

No get to bad and it’s not safe only so much they can do at home

I hope and pray you get sorted tomorrow.

I don’t think much will b done to b honest only clean mic the a&e team said they would send them a report to what happened today so c what thy say but thank u

Good luck with the asthma clinic today. Must have been very scary for you. Take care and try and rest xxxx

Hi thanks yea it was not used to having pains in chest like that and all on left side went in shoulder and arm etc not good x

1 like

I can imagine that it was very scary for you, pleased they were able to improve things for you.

Take care

Thinking of you sweetie x

Feel for you, sounds awful, hope you start to pick up soon. Take care x🌸🌼🌷🌻

What a rough time you're having, you must be tired out. So sorry. Hope they find some way to move you out of this phase of exacerbations. Take care!

High Tracy, I am so sorry to hear that you have had a bad Asthma attack, having to go on such a high dose of steroids, is pretty bad, I have been down that road myself many times, and yes you are right it is very scary, I hope you get better soon, good luck

Best wishes

Christine

💐🤞👍🍎🍌🍊

How are you?

Not to bad thank u having a better day Today still shaky on way home from asthma hospital appointment went well upped inhaler got ween steroids down by 5mg. A week x

1 like

Glad you are having a better day.

Good luck with your weening off. I've been told to up my inhalers, because I've had a lot of occasions to be given steroids over the last few years.

1 like

Thanks got to give it a go fingers crossed x

1 like

I hope you feel better soon. Asthma attacks are very scary. Stay strong. x

Thank u yea they r they seem to b getting more frequent lately and bad x

Hi Tracey,

Just wondering how you are now

Hi not to bad waiting to hear from Brompton hospital they rung me and going to speak to docs up there said they might admit me and give me some intervienus drugs sorry can’t spell x

1 like

I’m sure if anyone can make you feel better it is RBH.

You may also like...