Asthma UK community forum
9,884 members16,642 posts

Evening

Hi all hope u all doing ok think I spoke to soon had a rough day today with my breathing very little thing was a push these lungs just won’t stay well for long for me here we go with the next round next it will b the pollen to contend with the may trees r blossoming and there my worst enemy well u all take care of ur selves and sleep well and sleep for me I had 3 hours last night so here goes tonight so night everyone

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Thinking of you. Hugs

1 like

Hi Tracey1972 Sorry to hear that things are getting rough again. Know where you are on the sleep thing. Mine due to nasal discharge.

Anyway I pray that your lungs settle down once more and the pollen has not effect on them.

1 like

Oh dear, hope you feel better soon. The problem with spring is the pollen. Do you have a good antihistamine? I take mine twice a day instead of once a day and it does seem to help. You may want to speak to your GP. Hope you feel better soon. xxx

1 like

Sorry to her this Tracey, hope you managed to get some sleep last night and that your chest has eased a bit. Looks like the weather will be a bit warmer today so hopefully that will help.

Rest Well , 😞😞😞😞

You may also like...