I'm currently on holiday in Gran Canaria. My peak flow is 270 and normally 450. I'm not sure if I have a chest infection again or not. I'm trying to hold it out until I get back to the UK on Thursday.
I have been given a rescue pack of Prednisolone from my consultant which I started yesterday. So another 3 days to go! I've had 2 hospital admissions this year and 8 trips to A&E. so I'm playing avoidance at the moment.
I currently take Fostair 100/6, Montelukast 10mg, Loratadine 10mg (I have doubled this to 20mg since coming away which is helping slightly) and Ventolin.
I also have Vocal Cord Dysfunction which I only found out about this year so I'm still learning how to control this too.