Update: Change of plan I'm still on old... - Asthma UK communi...

Asthma UK community forum
13,000 members18,609 posts

Update

Change of plan I'm still on old ward medical shirt stay as got flu on this ward so doors been shut to visitors and the bed I was meant to have on respitory ward but emergency came in and had it just hope I don't catch the flu now peak flow gone down so something going on again

18 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh dear. Well, at least you know the routine and you have a bed, just not ideal. Keep as far away from other patients as you can. Hopefully your peak flow will settle soon.

1 like

Wishing you all the luck in the world. You really don't need flu.

1 like

No don't want flue that would b the last thing I want just hope it hasn't come in here I have been suffering with a bad throats since been in here there thinking it's due to the medication

1 like

Keeping you in my thoughts. I truly hope your safe from germs.

1 like

Agh!!! Just what you don't need!!!! My fingers and toes are crossed for you to avoid the flu, and I hope they get your treatment right soon, breathing back under control and that the resp bed is there for you when you need it!!!! 🤞🤞🤞🍀🍀🍀 xxx

1 like

Yea I hope they get me one soon again but not sure if I b able to go up there now x

😩😒🤞🤞🤞😘

(Didn't want to hit like so emoji response it is 😅😎🤣)

Lol Off to sleep soon lol nurse giving me oral morphine, tramadol and paracetamol lol and on my neb and last hydro drip for night I'm going float lol but I might sleep well I

Goodnight, have a good sleep (but don't float away!!!) x

Il try not to lol c

1 like

Tracye, wash your hands as often as you can . Use wipes if have to. You definitely don't want FLU ! 😩😩😩😘

I am don't u worry over doing I think lol. Going try and get some sleep now so night night sleep tnow guy x

1 like

Hope you feel better soon and get home x

Hope you had a good night's sleep. Things can only get better from now on. Have a good day xxx

Morning not to bad still only had few hours my body didn't like sleep will try and catch up today a bit with not allowing visitors at all but there hoping to open the ward today all. Ring well waiting blood results x

2 likes

I do hope you don't get Flu.

Take very great care.

They have a bed on another ward sometime today so b a a au from it just waiting for the patient to b released then I got it x

Chest not good today had extra nebs to keep me going and peek flows keep going back down again so resting on my bed hope u ok x

You may also like...