London folk

Hi can i just hope that all you guys from london are safe tonight and if youve got anyone injured my thoughts are with you xx

28 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I agree,please stay safe everyone xxx

• Defo that goes for everyone in every city how are you tonight damon x

• I'm fine thank you. Hope you are all ok xxx

• Im fine thankyou glad your ok xc

• How sad x

• Hi sarah yes we are all so lucky we all have conditions that are awful but it brings home how lucky we are xxx

• Hi hay I know there is always people worse off hope ur ok Hun x

• Im fine hope your feeling well only a few more days till op for me

• Been a bit breathless today hay but feeling a bit better now every time I use deodorant it starts me of think I will just stick to me roll on ha awww what day is ur op soon be over be worth it in the end xxx

• Sorry your feeling ill sure is a good spray its the 4th april hun xx

• Awwww not long hay good luck Hun xx

• Thanks hun what will be will be someone i knew for years died yesterday and its gave me a kick lifes for living xx

• Awwww sorry to hear that sad news and it sure is hay especially when we have kids x

• I know hun a few months ago i was ready to chuck towel in id got so low now im back fighting we have too as mums sometimes though its hard

• Ano how you feel hay I've been there but my kids need me more than anything and I need them x

• Defo hun this ops my lifeline so gotta go for it wanna be around bit longer xx

• What's the op for hay x

• Hi hun do u speak to operanut bit worried as they normally reply quite quick

• Thanks for your concern. If it hadn't been for a further chest infection / asthma flare my husband and I could have been caught up in the carnage as we were intending to go into London today- instead we had a quiet day at home following a visit to my GP...

• I glad your ok keep safe

• My daughter was at Westminster yesterday for a meeting - luckily she's safely in Yorkshire today but I think she's a bit rattled. I feel sorry for those who found themselves in the wrong place today.

• Hiya bet yr a bit shaken as well whats the world coming to

• I forget sometimes when im ill all sufering in world it gives you a kick seeing whats gone on today all stay safe and well xx

• Thank you.

• It's awful. Those poor people who lost their lives and their families. Thank goodness we have a strong police force in evidence or it could have been a lot worse.

I lived in London for many years and at the height of the bombings etc. and Londoners know and accept the risks of living in the capital. They are a tough lot and will be ok.

• Hi do u speak to operanut bit worried as they normally reply quite quick

• Hi do u speak to operanut bit worried because the normally reply quite quick

• Has anyone heard off operanut im worried

You may also like...