Update

To everyone who has commented and supported me over the last week and a half I thought I'd give you all an update. On Friday night I became very unwell, I was moved to high dependancy and started on aminophylline iv. I came off that yesterday and I'm doing okay. I've also been switched to fostair inhaler. They're now accepting lower peak flows on me and I'm hopefully going home tomorrow. I'm still getting tired and breathless with not much exertion but I'm hoping I will recover quicker at home! Hope everyone is okay! X

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Lucy, pleased to hear you are doing well and feeling lots better. Hope you get to go home tomorrow,let us know how you are doing. Take care 😊 xx Bernadette

• Thank you. I'm hoping I can go home and stay out of hospital this time. Just wanna get in my own bed! Xx

• Hi Lucy so happy your feeling better no rushing into things take your time in getting better good luck 👌

• No im going to take my time. I need lots of rest as I tired myself out by having a shower and a hair wash today. X

• That's the best thing to do Lucy take your time keep us up dated xx

• Hi Lucy glad to hear are getting out possibly tomorrow. I hope and pray once your out you go from strength to strength.

• I'm so pleased you're recovering ok.

Take care.

• Glad you'll be home soon. Take care no more scares. Please you're feeling better after Friday.

• Glad yr going home hun xc

• So sorry to hear what you've been going through, hope you feel better soon and get home soon x

• Poor you! Hope you feel better soon. x

• Glad your feeling better remember plenty of rest xx

• Pleased your getting better x

You may also like...