I saw the doctor today and she prescribed amoxicillin but has asked me to hold off on them till I've upped my ventolin to 5 puffs, 4 times a day to use with my aerochamber. I'm to also continue with symbicort - 2 puffs morning and night.
She's prescribed some more Prednisolone to keep in reserve if needed.
As I'm bringing up (sorry folks!) some yellow phlegm I really just want to get started on the antibiotics. I coughed so much yesterday and feel so tired after not having much sleep since Thursday night.
Information, responses greatly appreciated. Start antibiotics or wait???? That is the question ????