Prednisolone Club

There's a lot of posts lately about prednisolone at the moment so thought I'd share that I'll be starting 2017 on them! And antibiotics. The Doctor told me I sound dreadful. I told her it's OK as my wife says I look dreadful so just aiming for a full house :D

I have that many tablets now in the morning I just put them in a bowl & pour milk on to keep life simple. Anyway, I hope everyone soon feels better & you manage to get some partying done over the next few days :)

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Take care Minushabens! Nice to see you are keeping your sense of humour 😂 Have a good time over the new year

🍾🎉🎶

• Thanks & you too!

• Thanks a lot!!

• It's great that you've kept your sense of humour.

I hope you are enjoying all the festivities.

Take care and have a good New Year.

• Not how you wanted to see in 2017 I'm sure- trust things soon improve ☺

• Thank you & hopefully so! I'm actually in much better health after a couple of years seeing the Resp. Consultant, but picked up an infection recently that's triggering the asthma as well.

Best wishes to you too & hope you have a good new year :)

• Hi.... I've been on 25mg of pred daily for two years .. not ideal but for me the benifits out weigh any side affects !!

P.s... I now take 17 tablets daily and 4 inhalers .. lol

Keep at it, good luck

• That made me chuckle! Happy 😄 New Year to you

• Hi i take perdnisalone every day as a maintenance 15mg , at the moment I to have a infection so I am on the higher dose of 4omg as well as antibiotics

Best wishes for 2027

Take care

Loraine x

• Thanks & a happy new year to you too :)

You may also like...