Hi hope everyone having a good day I went through hospital today to do with my wrist operation going to have a nerve block injection as its safer than putting me under with my asthma like it is and saying going to put pins in and maybe a plate in it got my pre op tomorrow morning then op on 27th then off to London Rbh hospital for check up c what he has to say said last time about taking me in on Iv for ten days again chest still need t right after the operation I jade eeyore have good evening take care

6 Replies

• Hope everything goes okay for you

• Good luck with your pre op and your op xxx

• I hope everything goes ok with your wrist operation.

• Tracy,, wishing you all the best for your wrist. Take care of yourself X

• Hi Tracey

Good luck with your op, and just to reassure you, my husband had his left hip replaced last October, he had pain blocking injections , and was awake throughout the op..

He had no pain, and no nasty after effects you get with a GA.

He thought it was marvellous and is having his right hip replaced using the same method, in 3 weeks time.

Once again..good luck

Velvet xx

• Hi thank for the reassurance makes me feel a bit better hope he's ok now I have bad knees had a op on one now the other one started they think it's the cartridge going so b back for that one think I'm falling apart take care have a good day X

You may also like...