Lungs gone splat

Lungs gone splat

I have had a nasty cheat infection and on second week of steroids and antibs and on max meds and nebs and will be on steroids 5 weeks with slow taper.

My dad died last week and its so hard coping with the loss and funeral next week.

I think the stress also is worsening my breathing .

Just feel so lost and a massive hole in my life....

Hope my lungs settle soon.

I need a tooth extraction next week and hope ok having it done on antibiotics  and steroids.....just feel like a bit of support.

Not been on here for a long time....lots of love glynis

Last edited by

8 Replies

• So sorry to hear your story, too, too much to put up with. Life can be terrible. Get all the support you can. It is your turn to be carried by others. Family? Friends? GP? Counsellor?

There are people who will help you.

Love and hugs

K xx

• Pray, pray as much as you can have Faith, it will get better.

• Loss is one of the worst things to live with and it certainly affects your health. Just try and get through next week and take every bit of support you are offered. We are all here for you and please keep in touch so we can all offer help. I know it is extremely hard but try and relax as much as you can to help your breathing problems and other health issue. With lots of love and hugs xxxx

• Hi Glynis, I'm so sorry for your loss and suffering you are experiencing. It seems a lot to cope with and I hope your health improves. My thoughts are with you Asha

• Hi. Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time .  I have some idea how you might be feeling, lost my dad three months ago.  It does get more bearable as time goes on. I have spoken to quite a few people who have been ill after a bereavement, I guess it's a time when our defences are really low.  There are some really nasty bugs going around too which doesn't help.  Be kind to yourself, it will get easier.

• Thank you everyone ...lots of love glynis

• Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. 

I hope your health issues improve soon. 

God Bless. 

• Sorry for your loss Glynis you take care of yourself xx

You may also like...